Outdoorlife602

13B Questions

Don, where did I say ALL guides??? I said some but not all.... Fake news like CNN... But if you wanna start drama go ahead but I won't defend something I didn't say...

Outdoor life send me a pm if you want more details on hunting up there.

I'm sure there's no drama with Don lol. I wonder if her brings random friends on hunts too or if its just fishing.

i dont care. i would enjoy waiting at camp while theyre finding the deer, while i finish a coors and some pancakes. then turn out the lights on a 230."

• Like 2

i dont care. i would enjoy waiting at camp while theyre finding the deer, while i finish a coors and some pancakes. then turn out the lights on a 230."

Working smarter not harder .

• Like 1

It's discussions such as this that remind me why I am not a trophy hunter. I am just a plain ol' ordinary hunter and I do for no other reason than to satisfy the inner hunter in me.

Good luck on whatever you decide to do.

• Like 3

IMO a scouting package is worth it. Me and my bro did a scouting package on our archery hunt and it paid off. Without a scouting package we would of had to make multiple scouting trips up there to get familiar with a unit that we had not stepped foot in. We used Chad Woodruff with Mossback Az and he was a great guy to work with. We made one trip up there and met him and spent a weekend checking cams with him and he dialed us right in.

Was a scouting package worth it? You tell me.

post-2694-0-24290400-1500748233_thumb.jpg

post-2694-0-58546500-1500748276_thumb.jpg

post-2694-0-92840100-1500748295_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

It really boils down to what you want, what you *really* want out of the hunt. If you want a higher percentage of success, or the biggest buck you might get from your hunt, there is no shortage of reputable guides who dedicate their lives, literally to finding, following and chasing the biggest bucks anywhere. I had the pleasure of meeting Ryan Hatch just a couple weeks ago while on vacation. This guy lives and breathes the strip, although he's never had a rifle tag there his whole life. He's a really nice guy with a passion for that area. The Bundy brothers grew up there ranching, and when it came time for one of them to finally get a tag after years of helping others, well we've all seen Brock's buck.

Capt'n Don Martin can show you the success his clients have achieved. My hat is off to the really great guides up there. It's hard to express how passionate they are.

With all due respect to the amazing guides and the time they put in, at the end of the day, I'd rather hunt solo and end up with nothing if I didn't find it. Especially there.

• Like 2