Sign in to follow this  
5guyshunting

Tags came in the mail

Don't pay for the duplicate. They wanted me to pay but my argument was "you mailed it not me" and they gave me a tag.

Brothers still waiting on his 3c mule deer tag and his sheep tag. See how they deal with giving duplicate sheep tags. Bet they aren't going to like it.

Has your brother moved at all since he drew his last tag?

12aw takes a little longer, they have to put the bullet vouchers in the envelope

• Like 1

Darn condors. Has anyone shot these copper bullets? Do they shoot good or should I not bother and just bring the gut pile in to the check station.

• Like 1

Brothers still waiting on his 3c mule deer tag and his sheep tag. See how they deal with giving duplicate sheep tags. Bet they aren't going to like it.

he moved to where he lives now about 2 years ago. This is the first time he has drawn since living there so unless they have his old address in the system I would think he would have received it.

he moved to where he lives now about 2 years ago. This is the first time he has drawn since living there so unless they have his old address in the system I would think he would have received it.
I still haven't received my tag and so I called G&F in Pinetop yesterday and asked about my tag. They checked and it showed my old address in the system. Even though I put my new address on my application it didn't change my mailing address in their system. They said it's under your profile details is where the address they use to mail your tag. The lady changed mine and said my tag would be delayed, but since I updated it when it gets returned from the USPS it they will double check their system again and see the change and forward it onto the new address. Hopefully that makes sense lol.

Yeah the daily run to the mailbox for my 12aw tag has been frustrating... Already have some .270wsm Norma Kalahari ammunition just need the tag! I'll give it another week...

Darn condors. Has anyone shot these copper bullets? Do they shoot good or should I not bother and just bring the gut pile in to the check station.

Barnes triple shock shoot well- I have used them on coues and on my 300 win mag at one time was the most accurate bullet I could reload for that particular rifle.

I think this portal address stuff is sxrewed up somehow. It seems like when people move their new address somehow isn't making it to the tags, even if the portal is updated with the new address.

I think this portal address stuff is sxrewed up somehow. It seems like when people move their new address somehow isn't making it to the tags, even if the portal is updated with the new address.

You're the mailman, get down to azgfd and straighten them out