Sign in to follow this  
northAZarcher

Holy trail cams batman!

This is the real problem:

http://scouttohunt.com

Pretty soon there will be outfits that find the animals for you, set up your blind, give you a place to sleep and eat and then drive you out to the blind in the morning and drop you off...

Now that's funny .
  • Like 1

funny? - hundreds of bear-deer elk - moose hunts etc. do just that

most guided hunts for all kinds of spiecies -- do just that - am I wrong !?

you forgot to add- carry all your equipment -- point out the animal to shoot-- set up tri-pod /rail/ triclaws- shooting sticks so you just pull the trigger

high 5 ya - take your picture- field dress and pack out your animal etc,

funny? - hundreds of bear-deer elk - moose hunts etc. do just that

most guided hunts for all kinds of spiecies -- do just that - am I wrong !?

you forgot to add- carry all your equipment -- point out the animal to shoot-- set up tri-pod /rail/ triclaws- shooting sticks so you just pull the trigger

high 5 ya - take your picture- field dress and pack out your animal etc,

He was being sarcastic.. try to keep up.
  • Like 2

Up on the strip or where abouts are you at? Before I get jumped on, no I'm not asking for or about coordinates, honey holes, etc. Just curious how far it is spreading.

Have bolt cutters will travel.

Bolt cutters old school--battery powered tools being carried now , found a battery pack out in the field away from roads . Makes you wonder.....

Up on the strip or where abouts are you at? Before I get jumped on, no I'm not asking for or about coordinates, honey holes, etc. Just curious how far it is spreading.

Have bolt cutters will travel.

Bolt cutters old school--battery powered tools being carried now , found a battery pack out in the field away from roads . Makes you wonder.....

I use a chordless impact to lag my cams up. Did you find it in 4b?

From what I hear a big pry bar is what the friendly neighborhood camera thief favors. Like a cat burglar but with camp instead of all black.

Just do what I do when I find that many......Throw on the banana hammock and clown mask and go for a stroll. :D

• Like 5

Up on the strip or where abouts are you at? Before I get jumped on, no I'm not asking for or about coordinates, honey holes, etc. Up north, down south, Coues country, elk hangout, etc? Curious how far it is spreading.

Elk country. 5B.

• Like 1

All these negative trail cam posts just give G&F more ammo.

Didn't say anything negative. Just surprised me to see so many. Have hunted some of these areas for years and never seen so many on all the tanks. Might have seen 1 here and there but 5 on every tank. Makes me think something big might be in the area.

I will say that while I do own them and support them, I don't support the ones that send pictures to your phone/computer. If you have a hunt and those are left out and sending you pictures alerting you in the middle of the night so you can know where to find them that morning, that doesn't seem like fair chase.

• Like 1

All these negative trail cam posts just give G&F more ammo.
Didn't say anything negative. Just surprised me to see so many. Have hunted some of these areas for years and never seen so many on all the tanks. Might have seen 1 here and there but 5 on every tank. Makes me think something big might be in the area actually.

I will say that while I do own them and support them, I don't support the ones that send pictures to your phone/computer. If you have a hunt and those are left out and sending you pictures alerting you in the middle of the night so you can know where to find them that morning, that doesn't seem like fair chase.

carry a roll of blk electrician tape - ooops -- that wasn't me -- I don't scout tanks or mess with cameras

new law will state no cameras that use remote / airway pictures capability

My understanding is the new rule will be no trail cameras with remote capability of sending pictures and no trail cameras within 1/4 mile of a point source of water (springs, dirt tanks, livestock water etc.)

• Like 1