Beaton

What do you guys think?

I buy the non-bunching panties. Much more comfortable. You forgot in your story after you gave the guy the elk a 380 walked by and you shot it!!

I buy the non-bunching panties. Much more comfortable. You forgot in your story after you gave the guy the elk a 380 walked by and you shot it!!

Went home empty handed after passing several more bulls. The hunt overall was fun though and no regrets.

I'm saying if someone wants an animal that badly to do what happened in this story then let them have it. They must need the kill a lot worse than i do. Just saying. Having fun in the field trumps the small stuff.

• Like 1

Wow... great thread. Just found it and read it all, very entertaining, but disappointing at the same time.

My biggest questions are why did the OP and sonnyaz get so quiet about the scenario once the 2-3 people in the opposing group and their friends started posting, and why did sonnyaz have to create another account to tell the story?

If the series of events took place as described by sonnyaz, and I'm the original shooter or someone in his hunting party, there is no way in heck I'm walking away without that bull, especially with the physical evidence you say was there to tell the story. I wouldn't have left, nor allowed them to leave until there was LE present to mediate.

...that and I would also burn the cvnts house down.

Went home empty handed after passing several more bulls. The hunt overall was fun though and no regrets.

I'm saying if someone wants an animal that badly to do what happened in this story then let them have it. They must need the kill a lot worse than i do. Just saying. Having fun in the field trumps the small stuff.

The fun part left this story when 2 pieces of crap stole his animal. This is not like your story at all. Some of us know who these 2 guys are and exactly what they are like and some have even lied for them to protect their own butts. This is not same case as yours as you offered the bull to guy who shot it 1st. I guarantee these 2 were drunk and i gurantee the arrow in antler came from the 2nd shooter and I'm betting the gut shot did also. The pictures posted in this thread of these 2 d-bags very much represents daily life for them. It Is a sad that people (not gonna call them hunters) like this exist and that they steal from the good guys.

Pat, Kevin, and the guy who lied and said he was there desert something and let's see I will include ruthunter since he knows the true character of these guys and is lying. May someone return the favor to you someday!

• Like 1

I understand what your saying here and not disputing it either. Just seems like the situation wemt just fine in the long run so why not let the bull stealers enjoy their plunder and move on.

If it was me I would have moved on the second the bull stealers arrived and focused my energy not on anger but on having fun harvesting the second bull. Heck I probably would have offered the bull to the bull stealers anyways before things got ugly just to maintain the peace and enjoy the rest of the hunt like it sounds like the original shooter did just that.

There's 2 ways to handle these kind of situations. One way is to take the " mine , mine , mine " way and the other is to settle it peacefully. I would actually feel sorry for 2 dudes willing to stoop that low and take the bull and give it to them out of feeling sorry for them willing to do that.

That's the diff between you and I. I would walk away and enjoy the rest of the hunt and turn the other cheek and maybe find some happiness in the bull stealers smiles knowing they must really need an elk harvested that way so badly they were willing to do that and go have more fun myself.

I had no idea suck a Tinny bull could cause so much Contraversy. I guess in all honesty if the bull would have been a 380 plus I would have felt kinda similar , but even then I would get over it quickly in order to enjoy the rest of the hunt myself.

What the guys did wasn't right but is carrying on like everyone else is still right either. The guy killed another elk, I'm still trying to understand how anyone got hurt here after the dust settled.

Seems like everyone got made whole, end of story

Great thread... I loved it. I also loved they guys defending and posting with new accounts to hide their identity..lol Guilty as OJ

If the glove don't fit you must aquit! Problem is the glove fits perfectly TRUST ME. I have only gained a new identity to sorta laugh at theirs. To me this has really brought clarity. I wish I could say everything I know but just can't do it. BUT these boys guilty as charged. Their defenders should be ashamed, I'm sorry but just cuz some idiot married into family does not mean you must defend his idiotic actions, it makes you look really bad ya know. I am glad the original shooter scored another bull But that may have not been the case. Maybe he would have ran out of time off work etc. I hope every bight of that stolen elk tastes like a bitter squishy turd.

• Like 2

Sorry to hear of your troubles! Definately not ethical!

• Like 1