Beaton

What do you guys think?

Ol Kevin Wuerfele. Thinks he is a guide but isn't. Been bending game laws for years. fell out of a treestand years ago and sued the manufacturer for a good amount of money.

• Like 1

Guys I was not there on the hunt but I've known Pat and Kevin for years and I've hunted with them many times. I've never seen them break any game laws. I'm sure if they knew the bull was hit they wouldn't have shot it. The guy stated it was a pass through so obviously they would not see an arrow sticking out of it. According to them they called that bull into bowrange and Kevin made a great shot. Kevin did fall out of a treestand years ago but he didn't sue any manufacturer. People need to get there facts straight before just rambling a bunch of BS.

• Like 1

Guys I was not there on the hunt but I've known Pat and Kevin for years and I've hunted with them many times. I've never seen them break any game laws. I'm sure if they knew the bull was hit they wouldn't have shot it. The guy stated it was a pass through so obviously they would not see an arrow sticking out of it. According to them they called that bull into bowrange and Kevin made a great shot. Kevin did fall out of a treestand years ago but he didn't sue any manufacturer. People need to get there facts straight before just rambling a bunch of BS.

You were not there so what makes what ever you heard a fact?

There you go, a 2nd confirmation of who it is. Thanks for that.

So the fact of knowing who it was is valid.

• Like 1

For historical recollection...

The guys in the picture know it was double lunged. Trust me. If they didnt they would be posting on here.

• Like 1

He didn't sue the manufacturer? Must have mixed it up. I guess he sued the distributor? Sportsmans guide brand if i do recall

• Like 1

So they called it into bow range from there side by side huh?

So maybe he didn't know that the bull had been hit? But when he found out what had happened he should have told the guy sorry and ask if he needed any help loading the bull. That would have been the correct thing to do.
  • Like 5