Sign in to follow this  
10Turkeys

Can Someone Explain This?

Keep in mind it is a Government place. A parking spot was made and there is a no parking sign there. No hydrant is near it. Take a guess where?

post-6503-0-04428800-1509140975.jpeg

North Phoenix, Cave Creek area?

Don't think the town of Cave Creek has anything to do with that but they would if they could, and it would say the same. I lived there for 15 years and the town has more F'd up rules and laws than any where.....BOB!

Don't think the town of Cave Creek has anything to do with that but they would if they could, and it would say the same. I lived there for 15 years and the town has more F'd up rules and laws than any where.....BOB!

Yep, one of the few towns in AZ that actually has a no huntin within town limits law. I got cited for huntin rabbits with an air rifle several yrs ago. Funny thing is the Sherrifs deputies that came out called game and fish on us and when they came out they even said it was stupid. Told us exactly where to go just down the rd where we would be legal. The game warden sat there and bsd with us while we were cleanin our rabbits while the deputies were thumbin threw a book tryin to decide what they could nail us for. Deputies were pist off so they confiscated our air rifles but we were huntin rabbits 10 mins later with our wrist rockets a mile down the rd. Ended up payin a $50 fine.

• Like 2

Yep, one of the few towns in AZ that actually has a no huntin within town limits law. I got cited for huntin rabbits with an air rifle several yrs ago. Funny thing is the Sherrifs deputies that came out called game and fish on us and when they came out they even said it was stupid. Told us exactly where to go just down the rd where we would be legal. The game warden sat there and bsd with us while we were cleanin our rabbits while the deputies were thumbin threw a book tryin to decide what they could nail us for. Deputies were pist off so they confiscated our air rifles but we were huntin rabbits 10 mins later with our wrist rockets a mile down the rd. Ended up payin a $50 fine.

Did you get the rifles back.

Sheriff is probably using them to shoot birds that are pooping on his Cadillac.

Just kidding

but yeah...???

Yes, eventually. Took a few months though. I did get $.83 from the deputy that cleared my pistol over the hood of his car. He lost the round out of the chamber down his hood somewhere. He tried to play it off and not say anything until I called him out on it. They spent 15 mins looking for the dang thing and could not find it. Finally he came over with 83 cents and I wrote him a receipt. Dont get me wrong, I am always respectful when dealing with police officers even when I was younger and doing dumb crap but these guys were complete ds. Even the game warden agreed. They literally had the book out on the hood of the car trying to find something they could cite is for. They kept trying to say we were discharging firearms and I had to keep explaining they werent firearms but were pneumatic weapons. In hind sight I should have let them cite for it and woulda been dropped.