Sign in to follow this  
218buck

Hitting cards already

tbh I think Arizona does have the least ethical bird hunters in the country. but we also have the worst bird hunting in the country

Dont be pointing fingers.

tbh I think Arizona does have the least ethical bird hunters in the country. but we also have the worst bird hunting in the country

ill shoot quail off the ground now like its my job. but I haven't shot any ducks on the pond though

• Like 1

ill shoot quail off the ground now like its my job. but I haven't shot any ducks on the pond though

What if it's with a bow?

So you have never been duck huntin?

I swear. 23 points for turkey and nothing showing on my card. I missed one application 10 years ago and Im still paying for it. Hopefully the max point pool finally drops down to my level. I cant afford to go to Mexico for my Goulds.

I finally got my Goulds tag, Steve! And, if its any kind of consolation, I've got the annual deck of cards for the Governor's Tag Raffle, or I'll have them shortly, at least! I really want to see you win that!

• Like 2

I swear. 23 points for turkey and nothing showing on my card. I missed one application 10 years ago and Im still paying for it. Hopefully the max point pool finally drops down to my level. I cant afford to go to Mexico for my Goulds.

I finally got my Goulds tag, Steve! And, if its any kind of consolation, I've got the annual deck of cards for the Governor's Tag Raffle, or I'll have them shortly, at least! I really want to see you win that!

Im in for the cards, let me know. Im looking forward to the story and photos from your hunt. Good luck!

• Like 1

I dont get the difference between quail one the ground, ducks on the pond, turkeys in the roost, deer from a tree stand or elk in a blind over water? Legal is legal.

This year im hoping for a Turkey off horseback!

• Like 1

Thats a Tucson mentality. Maybee You should talk with Shawn Miller. He's good at cheating and getting away with........BOB!

• Like 1

Don't forget quail in the brush. If you are going to run like a rabbit, you are going to die like a rabbit.

This ^^^^^^^

I would never advocate ground sluicing game birds however one foot in the air is OK.