Sign in to follow this  
BeardownAZ

Grimaldis Pizza hosting antihunting fundraiser

i don't think grimaldi's knows what is about, those people just book the party and make the reservation and don't tell what is the occasion, i'm part owner of a restaurant and when companies or people book large parties we don't know why they are booking tha party, we just provide food and drinks.

only my opinion.

i don't think grimaldi's knows what is about, those people just book the party and make the reservation and don't tell what is the occasion, i'm part owner of a restaurant and when companies or people book large parties we don't know why they are booking tha party, we just provide food and drinks.

only my opinion.

Would you allow those parties/organizations to put your logo on their campaign signs? It makes it appear you have signed on and are complicit. Not a wise business practice to do it so blindly, if that is the case.

It's a fundraiser not just a large dinner party. Can't imagine they don't know what's going on.

I agree!! This was started by the Humane Society so don't support that organization either!!

only my opinion.

Perhaps, as an owner, you should consider the issue you are representing?

A place that serves literally TONS of dead animal parts every year for profit is hosting an anti-hunting fund raiser

Can you get more hypocritical than that?

• Like 4

We have to run a business, dont need to ask why are they booking the party here

That is scary. What happens when the party happens to be the KKK or some other hate organization or controversial group. You basically show that you are supporting them by allowing them to book the event and taking there money. If you are not supporting them directly your are at least complicate in allowing them to spread there message by taking their money.

If the Sierra club calls and wants to book a party are you taking their money? This group?