Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

42-30

I didnt write this, but saw it on FB.... food for thought for the Graham lovers....

For all you people saying they should have kept Todd Graham.

Season 1. 8-5 not his recruits

2. 10-4 not his recruits

3. 10-3 partial recruits

4. 6-7 his recruits

5. 5-7 his recruits

6. 7-5 his recruits

Really, it's not that hard to see. His recruiting sucks. But if you want mediocrity, he should stay.

(Btw this was posted by an ASU fan.)

Why is that? I mean why such a poor job recruiting? Is it money? Scholarships? Or mostly nobody wants to play in AZ?

I didnt write this, but saw it on FB.... food for thought for the Graham lovers....

For all you people saying they should have kept Todd Graham.

Season 1. 8-5 not his recruits

2. 10-4 not his recruits

3. 10-3 partial recruits

4. 6-7 his recruits

5. 5-7 his recruits

6. 7-5 his recruits

Really, it's not that hard to see. His recruiting sucks. But if you want mediocrity, he should stay.

(Btw this was posted by an ASU fan.)

Why is that? I mean why such a poor job recruiting? Is it money? Scholarships? Or mostly nobody wants to play in AZ?

Its AZ, your not going to get the top recruits.

We should get Kevin Sumlin. He can recruit a lot better than Graham who recruited mainly from Junior Colleges. Graham was supposedly some defensive guru and we were definitely the opposite of that. Super inconsistent. Guy reminded me of a used car salesman, said all the right things but could never produce.

IF I had to bet, I would bet on Sumlin. ASU went after him 6 years ago and he opted for TX AM.

Tempe is NOT tucson. Mediocrity is not tolerated. I remember when Koetter got fired. He had a winning record but could not beat the SO CAL schools so he was let go.

Graham did a very good job. Discipline, discipline and more discipline. Penalties down. Grades up. Instilled respect into those young men. Was a very large part of a huge, 3 year stadium renovation. Also, he established and solidified the relationship with the Tillman family and everything ASU now does for and with the Tillman family. PT42!!!

• Like 1

IF I had to bet, I would bet on Sumlin. ASU went after him 6 years ago and he opted for TX AM.

Tempe is NOT tucson. Mediocrity is not tolerated. I remember when Koetter got fired. He had a winning record but could not beat the SO CAL schools so he was let go.

Graham did a very good job. Discipline, discipline and more discipline. Penalties down. Grades up. Instilled respect into those young men. Was a very large part of a huge, 3 year stadium renovation. Also, he established and solidified the relationship with the Tillman family and everything ASU now does for and with the Tillman family. PT42!!!

I agree, I am not an ASU fan but I do pay some attention to it and I thought Graham was a good man and good for players but maybe I don't know enough about the program!

What does Sumlin have that would help him in the recruiting department!

I think Ray Anderson's ego is the real problem. He didn't like Graham because he wasn't his hire. He had better hire a miracle worker or he'll look really bad. Enjoyed being at Graham's last game tho!!! Agree with what Flatlander said about the firing.

You think the AD will look bad if he can't hire a better coach? ASU hasn't had a team since 1996. They could of had norm chow and they hired Erickson.

If you fire a coach and it cost ASU 12 million, you better come up with somebody better. That's his job! We would all like what he's saying he wants. Nobody in the pac 12 has done that year after year. How's the baseball coach doing? That was his hire.