Sign in to follow this  
Hoss50

Over the counter left overs

Can you buy a leftover tag over the counter for another person if you have there license? I want to head to azgfd to get a javalina tag for myself and my buddy.

Leftovers picked up at AZGFD offices are handeled the same as if you mailed them. You will have to fill out the application form and then turn around and hand it to them so the easiest and fastest way to do it is to already have the form filled out so all you have to do is hand it to them and then pay.

When can we buy them over the counter?

Monday

Where does G&F post the updated list?

They posted a updated list friday afternoon, they dont work over weekends so i assume its good till mail comes in monday

When can we buy them over the counter?

Monday

Where does G&F post the updated list?

They posted a updated list friday afternoon, they dont work over weekends so i assume its good till mail comes in monday

Ok, because I checked and the original Leftover Tags list is still up and hasn't been updated.

I was about 15th in line at the north phoenix office this morning. I grabbed a 17B HAM & General rifle tag. Now I have to figure out 17B a little. I have never been in the unit so it will be a steep learning curve.

I was about 15th in line at the north phoenix office this morning. I grabbed a 17B HAM & General rifle tag. Now I have to figure out 17B a little. I have never been in the unit so it will be a steep learning curve.

Hoping to pick up the same on my way home from work tonight, hopefully they haven't run out

• Like 1

Hoping to pick up the same on my way home from work tonight, hopefully they haven't run out

Yeah, there were some people with multiple applications of friends and what not. If I can't find a replacement sight for my 357 I'm buying a holster for my Glock 10mm and using that.

Tucson office was not so busy. Only 1 or 2 people in line when I arrived this morning at around 9am.

I am planning on running my .38 Super on this trip. Maybe next season I will have a 10mm to run. I kind of owe it to my 38 super to bag one with it before I move on to a 10mm though. I have been in a couple super sketch encounters on deer hunts with javalina, and I almost had to use that 38 super in defense. Now I need to actually figure this out, and use it on offense.