Sign in to follow this  
azbullelkman

Any Sign of Rut Activity for Archery Hunt in Southern Az?

I've been in 18 and 17 it's been slow only seen 2does way far out and a spike. Probably more on me than anything though. Not sure if I should be looking on the mtms or more flats and tops of mesas

• Like 1

I've been in 18 and 17 it's been slow only seen 2does way far out and a spike. Probably more on me than anything though. Not sure if I should be looking on the mtms or more flats and tops of mesas

Look everywhere all day long. They could be up and moving at any time especially when they’re cruising. Good luck to you!

They were rutting hard in 17 this weekend. Chistmas eve was one of those evening in the deer woods I'll remember a while. Shot a grandpappy at 12:30 pushing 2 does he never new I was there but the does did.

• Like 1

They were rutting hard in 17 this weekend. Chistmas eve was one of those evening in the deer woods I'll remember a while. Shot a grandpappy at 12:30 pushing 2 does he never new I was there but the does did.

AND????????? Did grandpa become table fare? Pics?
  • Like 2

AND????????? Did grandpa become table fare? Pics?
just posted them got back a lil late yesterday and deboned the meat then had Christmas dinner. It was a busy afternoon
  • Like 1

Gonna here about this sexual assault on the news

good thing it wasnt a whitetail it would be a hate crime and racist ;)

• Like 3

Gonna here about this sexual assault on the news

Does need to learn how to relax and just take it as a compliment

I saw a nice Looking muley 4x? Yesterday that was broke off dang near right to the base on his right side. He was with about 8-10 does and mini’s and there was a spike buck hanging around the edge of the group. They were all bedded down didn’t see him pushing. It was a neighborhood herd so we pushed a baby stroller and walked the dog past them at about 20 yards and they didn’t even stand up.

#smartassbackyarddeer

• Like 1