Sign in to follow this  
azbullelkman

Any Sign of Rut Activity for Archery Hunt in Southern Az?

So if I read this right..All baiting and hunting over bait took place when it was legal....By both outfitters and non outfitters but it's somehow the outfitters fault the unit is closed. Why is it that when an outfitter spends the time / effort and money required to be successful it's an issue.....The DIY hunter has nobody but himself to blame if he does not take advantage of all the same opportunities that are available to him or her......

• Like 1

Grey.....Not affiliated in anyway with wards outfitters....Never met or spoken with and don't hunt down south.....Don't have a dog in the fight....

All of your post say otherwise than not having a dog in the fight. I truly don't have a dog in the fight but to answer your question.....Most DIY guys can't afford to keep the ice cream from thawing.

So this info you heard.....Did the individual who passed this on contact the department.....Did you pass on this info......Were the bait piles seen? If so were there pictures taken ...Any of the clients contacted by the department....Lots of ways to put an end to this if in fact it's true......It would seam hard to believe that an entire unit / season would be closed because one outfitter one one ranch had a high success rate....

Sounds like someone is affiliated with a company that rhymes with swards swoutfitters......
LoL. That's pretty funny.

Deer like ice cream?

You catch the other thread about the ice cream? I guess there was a superstar mule deer that had numerous pictures eating ice cream cones out of peoples hands. That thread got locked.

• Like 1

Deer like ice cream?

You catch the other thread about the ice cream? I guess there was a superstar mule deer that had numerous pictures eating ice cream cones out of peoples hands. That thread got locked.

Seen it a thousand times. Deer get famous and before you know it there hooked on Ben and jerry's. Then when they can't handle the pressure of fame they jump in front of a speeding Toyota pick up truck to end it all. So very sad.

• Like 1

Deer like ice cream?

Seen it a thousand times. Deer get famous and before you know it there hooked on Ben and jerry's. Then when they can't handle the pressure of fame they jump in front of a speeding Toyota pick up truck to end it all. So very sad.

That deer did go down in an ice cream fueled blaze of glory that could’ve rivaled Charlie sheen. “I’m winning baby!”

too many archery deer taken in 29 -- that's the biggest joke around. ask locals

there are more deer poached in 29 than probably any other unit in the state

I call it reputable source of info -- lived and hunted it 60+ yrs - seen G&F less than a dozen times over that time period only once when

contacted about violators.

G&F has no clue as to harvest numbers - LOL

the ice cream the deer like is planted fields

set up blinds on all corners during seasons and shots are often heard at night

• Like 2

Seen this buck this evening on my way to work. He was all alone, but before I ran into 3 different sets of doe's, within 2 miles of this buck and none of the does had any bucks with them. sorry for blurry pic, he was about 100 yards right here with my camera on full zoom.post-8965-0-18757300-1514182352.png

• Like 1

Had about 15-20 Muleys running around our place in Prescott this morning with one little 3x3 pushing pretty hard. Does weren’t giving it up though. At least not to him