Alright, well, those of you who have been around here forever have seen this sticker before. I original made the design using Bill Quimby's excellent artwork and some text which takes a dig at carp deer (muleys). So a few years ago I decided not to make this bumper sticker because it kind of mocks mulies, but also because I was worried that an antihunter or someone who doesn't hunt might take the sticker to be an antihunting sticker because they won't know the difference between a carp and a Coues. Well, I am putting this to a vote for you guys. Is this sticker offensive? What's the danger of it promoting an anti hunting message? Or is it a great bumper sticker that you guys all want? I think it's hysterical and I like the joke, but I wonder what the majority of you guys think.

So my first question is do you guys want me to make up a bunch of these and then secondly if you do, which design (1, 2, or 3) do you like best? In some of them I emphasize the word carp or use a different logo.

Amanda

post-1-1197511281_thumb.jpg

post-1-1197511390_thumb.jpg

post-1-1197511382_thumb.jpg

That is Great!!!! I like the middle on with the underline. It would make a Fabulous stocking stuffer!!!!! :D

I agree with CnS on the middle one. I dont think its offfensive at all, and it might actually be great advertising for the site when people ask about it! I would definately buy some!

I like the last two. I really dont think it will be viewed by the non hunting public as anti hunting, just a nice friendly jab at our muley hunting friends. ;)

I like the second one. The underline definitely sets it off and says that it is all in fun. :P

The second one for sure. Its hilarious!

I like the second one as well but I am kinda seeing that it might look like anti work. Guarantee 90 % of the public does not

know what Carp Deer or Coues deer are. The just know the word DEER so what they see is FRIENDS DONT LET FRIENDS HUNT DEER.

JMO>

But piss on them I will take 2.

HuntnCoues,

That's exactly what I was worried about and why I didn't make these years ago when I did the design. But I am now thinking it's just not a big issue. Maybe some antihunter will come up and start up a conversation with you because they think the sticker means you are one of them! hehehehe, maybe it's a great dialogue starter!

Amanda

Dang O the second one is awesome. Personally speaking I hope every greenie I pass sees it and misinterprets it. That way when they give me the peace sign in there Drop Bush not Bombs hybrid I have another reason to put that granola munchin ford focus into the ditch. Think of it as tree huggin leaf licker bait!!! :P

All bumper stickers will offend someone or another. But some of the funniest sayings are on bumper stickers. I say to heck with all of the all of them. Make the stickers, sale them. That is why we are in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Heck I will even donate 50 dollars to help get them started. To which one is better I say the last one.

Love em,

I like 2 and 3 Combined. Put the font and underline on sticker 3 and you'll have a winner.

Well actually, you have 3 winners but that's the view from the Wyoming chapter of CWT.com.

I say who cares if it offends ANYONE!! Just let the stickers fly and see what happens. Just don't plan on going hunting way out on the Strip sometime and expect to come back to your truck and see all your tires with air in them. HA!!