bonecollector777

Regs are out

Nice, now I just need someone to run my odds, 7!points unit 1 archery early.

Nice, now I just need someone to run my odds, 7!points unit 1 archery early.

12.5%

Thanks

Can someone figure out the odds for me, unit 8 archery bull elk 0 points, Just trying to figure out if I will get it 4 years in a row so I can pass it on to my kids again this year or if I should keep it for myself and make her stay in the kitchen ;)

Can someone figure out the odds for me, unit 8 archery bull elk 0 points, Just trying to figure out if I will get it 4 years in a row so I can pass it on to my kids again this year or if I should keep it for myself and make her stay in the kitchen ;)

Could, but wont, because you are a peckerhead. Learn to do math.

pass it on for sure! Anyone can be in the kitchen! Smart a$$, bad cook, good cook, a$$ hole. We all know how to cook! But if you can pass an elk tag to your kids.... no brainer! Kids are hunting!

pass it on for sure! Anyone can be in the kitchen! Smart a$$, bad cook, good cook, a$$ hole. We all know how to cook! But if you can pass an elk tag to your kids.... no brainer! Kids are hunting!

Thats not entirely true while there are some "men" that should be in the kitchen a womens place is primarily in the kitchen ;)

She drew the 1st unit 8 tag, I drew the next 2 and gave them to her. so she had 3 chances in 3 years at a heck of alot of good bulls in range. the 1st 2 years she didnt shoot because she didnt like the shot(good call on her part) this year she missed twice cause they were too close and bigger than she thought and in her defense her bow was off a foot at 30 yards.

Anyway a close friend of mine(on this board) told her that if she didnt tag one out this year she needs to stay in the kitchen where she belonged LMAO

Besides I dont like elk hunting Ive killed enough of them in washington state, I like calling them in for other people for sure especially for kids.

• Like 1