jeffro

Suppressed rifles

I have a quick detach titanium can that is .30 cal. It goes on everything threaded for it including my ARs.

If congress would get off their *** you would not need any paperwork. Just buy it.

Hunting regulations are state regulated. I have been waiting for one for 6 months and was told they average between 6 to 12 months

Hunting regulations are state regulated. I have been waiting for one for 6 months and was told they average between 6 to 12 months

Did you do a trust or individual?

Did you do a trust or individual?

Individual

I did a trust, but this was a few years back. A guy to talk to is Bruce at Mr Silencer in Mesa, AZ. Great guy to deal with and easy paperwork. Not sure the length on time though

• Like 1

I have two of them in a Trust but have had them for awhile. My understanding is the current wait time is about a year. Good friend has had one in jail for 11 months and he is a LEO so I would suspect his background check is clean. Just takes a long time these days.....

I just purchased one from Bruce at Mr. Silencer. My third suppressor and this was a very easy process as he has everything electronic, even the fingerprinting. Bruce stated timeframe running 8-10 months.

Mine came from Bruce as well, about 5 years ago. He has just about everything and was incredibly helpful. I think it took 6-8 months to finally get my hands on it.

Im waiting on mine. I was told about a year. Im halfway there and I cant wait to get it. Three of my friends that have them said 10-12 months is what they waited for and this was all in the last two years.