Sign in to follow this  
wish2hunt

Credit card update

That's funny just got email 5 mins ago saying march 1st is the update deadline, its official, guess I better put in.

• Like 1

Game & fish announced the deadline is March 1st & it also says it on the online app.

What is the big deal if it has been moved up they have given plenty of notice that they moved

the date up!!

I already said I don't mind them changing it. Because I'm online a lot and see these changes. A lot of guys hardly know how to use a computer and only get on there to apply and check results. And I can almost guarantee you someone will claim they got rejected because they saw in the regs when they applied that the deadline was the 15th. Even the guys that do use the computer a lot could use that excuse to claim that's why they didn't update their card and got rejected.
  • Like 2

Game & fish announced the deadline is March 1st & it also says it on the online app.

What is the big deal if it has been moved up they have given plenty of notice that they moved

the date up!!

I already said I don't mind them changing it. Because I'm online a lot and see these changes. A lot of guys hardly know how to use a computer and only get on there to apply and check results. And I can almost guarantee you someone will claim they got rejected because they saw in the regs when they applied that the deadline was the 15th. Even the guys that do use the computer a lot could use that excuse to claim that's why they didn't update their card and got rejected.

Bonecollector777 wasn't directing this at you. I totally see your point, but there really shouldn't be an excuse to people that have seen the deadline in the regs because the new deadline is on the online app. I also received an email today with the new deadline

the date up!!

That is why I wanted to bring it to everyones attention.

The stuff some Guys worry about, They must not have a life. Find a Women to make You happy ,( or a guy )lol.............BOB!

• Like 1

The stuff some Guys worry about, They must not have a life. Find a Women to make You happy ,( or a guy )lol.............BOB!

Is that why you are on here at 2:55 AM? Because you have a life?
  • Like 1

Is that why you are on here at 2:55 AM? Because you have a life?

No... because he s looking for a women (but mostly a guy)!

He larned his times at ASU. Actually I like that the G&F screws around with the regs and makes them confusing to the ASU phds. Rejects for you mooe fo me. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Why would AZGFD care if people complain?

im gonna start my own game and fish and my own draw and elk tags to compete with them. that will show them.
Do you need a G&F director?

im gonna start my own game and fish and my own draw and elk tags to compete with them. that will show them.

You're hired and we all get secretaries from the desert flame

• Like 3

You're hired and we all get secretaries from the desert flame

Top quality then.