Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

CWT Feuds

Be pretty funny to watch this play out cat fishin' on the river, hangin' around the fire with wayyyyy too much beer. It's all fun and games till someone loses an eye - as momma used to say. ;)

• Like 1

I am gonna get pics from hotties at the bar this week. That will settle everyone down......BOB!

I am gonna get pics from hotties at the bar this week. That will settle everyone down......BOB!

That might be more than most of us are willing to look at.

I'm a fan TryphyHuntr...

I've had my share of 'feuds' here on CWT, but if Amanda hasnt called you at home to discuss your posts, you're slacking mate...hahaha

My friend that lurks on here was cracking up at your Christmas tree post lol. You can hunt with us anytime.

I'm a fan TryphyHuntr...

I've had my share of 'feuds' here on CWT, but if Amanda hasnt called you at home to discuss your posts, you're slacking mate...hahaha

My friend that lurks on here was cracking up at your Christmas tree post lol. You can hunt with us anytime.
Me too.

I do think it is time to come together as a hunting group and hate each other...

• Like 1

These threads, and my old age, have got me thinking about past wrongs.

Bonercollector777, can I apologize to you? You guys get it done and I don't want any animosity here on the forums if I ever post again.

I enjoy your posts about the law and perceived violations thereof.

Please accept my most sincere apologies.

I'm so mad I don't even remember what we were fighting about. Only one I've ever truly disliked was that rifleman dude. He was nuts. Life on coues wouldn't be as exciting without a little arguing and name calling. Keeps things going during the slow times. Who's that coues33 dude by the way? Haven't ever seen him post anything useful around here.
  • Like 1

These threads, and my old age, have got me thinking about past wrongs.

Bonercollector777, can I apologize to you? You guys get it done and I don't want any animosity here on the forums if I ever post again.

I enjoy your posts about the law and perceived violations thereof.

Please accept my most sincere apologies.

I'm so mad I don't even remember what we were fighting about. Only one I've ever truly disliked was that rifleman dude. He was nuts. Life on coues wouldn't be as exciting without a little arguing and name calling. Keeps things going during the slow times. Who's that coues33 dude by the way? Haven't ever seen him post anything useful around here.

Calm down, I know you were going to ASU, but, due to your post, you may be having a stroke. Breathe brother. Perhaps, seek medical attention.

Breathe.

As to coues something...I assume he is a coues Hunter. Prob does stuff on a daily basis you would be pissed about...just guessing here.

As to useful...could you post up a video, or post, as to the best way to find cams?

I like to moon them when I find them close to the road. Otherwise I don't seem to find many. All help appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

J

I figure he is useful by leaving cams alone...

There never was a "fight" just bc777 throwing accusations around that were completely without base. Oh, and, being completely ignorant of the law as he showed recently on this forum.

How he adds anything "useful" is beyond me.

YMMV

But what do I know?

Haha my favorite part about this whole thing is how you guys can't stop following along and paying attention to everything I say on this forum. All the while I haven't even remembered you guys existed until 30 minutes ago. Life is a lot easier not worrying what people you don't care about, or know, think about you. Try it sometime.

• Like 2

Haha my favorite part about this whole thing is how you guys can't stop following along and paying attention to everything I say on this forum. All the while I haven't even remembered you guys existed until 30 minutes ago. Life is a lot easier not worrying what people you don't care about, or know, think about you. Try it sometime.

And that, my friends, is the attitude exhibited by every serial lawbreaker.

Glad you lose no sleep over those you admitted to stealing from.

Class act. Glad you represent "hunters."

Literally pathetic response.

As to ignoring "it"...xxxx off. I have more respect for my fellow hunters than that.