Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

CWT Feuds

used to have that years ago. It turned into a high school population contest. I guess no worse than now but back then everyone knew who the cool kids were!

What is a high school population contest??

its similar to a census.

Oh, thought it was more along the lines of one class going against another to see which one could produce the most offspring.

So how is it similar to a census? The class with the highest head count wins the "population" contest?

it would take forever to explain how it works. Just think of it like draw odds. Always accurate but never correct. Get it?

lmao @ population contest. a good subject for the political section.

It's more like a "population" density problem. :ph34r:

Perhaps Mr. Quimby will add "population contest" to the CWT dictionary.

Roosevelt Mark . Your allright BuddY. I must of had a bad nite driving My rig to LA. I really like every one Here. Somtimes We get carried away. Peace to everybody. Never mean to offend at all.....BOB!

• Like 1

used to have that years ago. It turned into a high school population contest. I guess no worse than now but back then everyone knew who the cool kids were!

its similar to a census.

Oh, thought it was more along the lines of one class going against another to see which one could produce the most offspring.

So how is it similar to a census? The class with the highest head count wins the "population" contest?

it would take forever to explain how it works. Just think of it like draw odds. Always accurate but never correct. Get it?

Yeah, I think I've got it now. I googled "population contest" and here is a small portion of one of the things that popped up. I can understand why you wouldn't try to explain it. :rolleyes:

"Competition can occur between individuals of the same species, called intraspecific competition, or between different species, called interspecific competition. Studies show that intraspecific competition can regulate population dynamics (changes in population size over time). This occurs because individuals become crowded as a population grows. Since individuals within a population require the same resources, crowding causes resources to become more limited. Some individuals (typically small juveniles) eventually do not acquire enough resources and die or do not reproduce. This reduces population size and slows population growth.

Species also interact with other species that require the same resources. Consequently, interspecific competition can alter the sizes of many species' populations at the same time. Experiments demonstrate that when species compete for a limited resource, one species eventually drives the populations of other species extinct. These experiments suggest that competing species cannot coexist (they cannot live together in the same area) because the best competitor will exclude all other competing species."

its similar to a census.

Yeah, I think I've got it now. I googled "population contest" and here is a small portion of one of the things that popped up. I can understand why you wouldn't try to explain it. :rolleyes:

"Competition can occur between individuals of the same species, called intraspecific competition, or between different species, called interspecific competition. Studies show that intraspecific competition can regulate population dynamics (changes in population size over time). This occurs because individuals become crowded as a population grows. Since individuals within a population require the same resources, crowding causes resources to become more limited. Some individuals (typically small juveniles) eventually do not acquire enough resources and die or do not reproduce. This reduces population size and slows population growth.

Species also interact with other species that require the same resources. Consequently, interspecific competition can alter the sizes of many species' populations at the same time. Experiments demonstrate that when species compete for a limited resource, one species eventually drives the populations of other species extinct. These experiments suggest that competing species cannot coexist (they cannot live together in the same area) because the best competitor will exclude all other competing species."

yeah exactly! But its more complicated than that even!! Honestly I thought you were making fun of me and my phones auto correct abilities. I was thinking we would be the newest CWT feud! But Im glad you googled it. To tell you the truth, I dont think Ive ever had a feud on here. Do you wanna try it? Im not sure how it goes really? Should I sell you something thats not perfect? Talk about your hunting skills? Family? Maybe send you a pm that gets posted public? Im not really sure. It might kill some time between work and sleep though.
  • Like 1

These threads, and my old age, have got me thinking about past wrongs.

Bonercollector777, can I apologize to you? You guys get it done and I don't want any animosity here on the forums if I ever post again.

I enjoy your posts about the law and perceived violations thereof.

Please accept my most sincere apologies.

• Like 1

These threads, and my old age, have got me thinking about past wrongs.

Bonercollector777, can I apologize to you? You guys get it done and I don't want any animosity here on the forums if I ever post again.

I enjoy your posts about the law and perceived violations thereof.

Please accept my most sincere apologies.

right on. Very commendable! You both hunt and kill more than most! But please just dont use the wrong word in a post cause youll be scrutinized about it!

Yeah this took a serious turn towards broke back.

Someone needs to post a picture of a fish tattoo

• Like 1

No broke back.

I just hope bonercollector777 will accept it.

Regards cwt, it was a great year to be in southern Arizona!

Well shoot!! If I cant get an internet feud tonight Im just gonna pass out in the basement next to my empty hot pocket wrapper. Ill tell all my friend tomorrow how I whooped some pc butt tonight!

Good luck. May the hate be with you...

• Like 1