Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

CWT Feuds

snapshot since sunday evening.

I'm much better looking than that guy
But that guy has all his fingers.
Maybe. But I still have the important ones. Wanna take a guess which one I'm holding up for you?

I bet that guy rides an ATV better than you."Mr.Road Rash"

• Like 1

used to have that years ago. It turned into a high school population contest. I guess no worse than now but back then everyone knew who the cool kids were!

What is a high school population contest??

used to have that years ago. It turned into a high school population contest. I guess no worse than now but back then everyone knew who the cool kids were!

its similar to a census.
  • Like 1

its similar to a census.
Sounds like the opposite of planned parenthood.
  • Like 1

Meanwhile, our hunting rights are dwindling. Sounds like HB2210 passed today, one step closer to our land being sold off. Next step is taking lions and bobcats.

• Like 2

Meanwhile, our hunting rights are dwindling. Sounds like HB2210 passed today, one step closer to our land being sold off. Next step is taking lions and bobcats.

There's been a quiet coupe d'etat to overthrow the president of the United States for a year and we're talking about the proper name to call a javelina

• Like 1

There's been a quiet coupe d'etat to overthrow the president of the United States for a year and we're talking about the proper name to call a javelina

That’s it! We’re feuding.

• Like 3

post-2359-0-58050200-1516926320.jpg

• Like 2

I am trying to figure out how to pronounce coues, like tomato. Is it cows or kews.

• Like 1

We’re not allowed to talk politics. Even mention it and the thread gets sent to the dungeon. You better settle down before this one disappears to.....

• Like 1

I am trying to figure out how to pronounce coues, like tomato. Is it cows or kews.

Kooooooz