Sign in to follow this  

$12 million settlement against developer

i don't care how rich this joker is, it had to hurt and it's a good deal. don't know how many of you remember this deal. i know bullwidgeon does because he spent a lot of time down there shooting the pinkeyed goats this jackass imported to try and kill off the bighorns with. this is also the same joker that decided he could dam off the little colorado above eagar without any kind of a permit. anyway, glad to see he got hammered hard. Lark.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/122...lement1221.html

i don't care how rich this joker is, it had to hurt and it's a good deal. don't know how many of you remember this deal. i know bullwidgeon does because he spent a lot of time down there shooting the pinkeyed goats this jackass imported to try and kill off the bighorns with. this is also the same joker that decided he could dam off the little colorado above eagar without any kind of a permit. anyway, glad to see he got hammered hard. Lark.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/122...lement1221.html

I remember this well---he knew exactly what he was doing when he cut the fence that kept the goats from getting out--he knew if he could destroy the bighorn herd he could continue to build his next "Johnson Ranch"

This is very good news!!!

That dillhole should have been jailed! All that took place not 4 miles from my house, he also ruined some great duck and feral hog hunting not to mention made the road to Sasco even worse then it was!!

That dude is a money hungry slob that thinks his $hit smells better than everyone elses!

After reading that article, I think that settlement is BS! This guy does $200 million dollars worth of damage & only has to cough up $7 million (the rest is from other companies he subcontracted) & it's not even out of his own pocket. His insurance is covering it!? What kind of justice is that? Ohh, but his premiums will go up, I'm sure that'll teach a lesson to some SOB who's worth over 100 million bucks. :angry:

Fortunately this is not the end of his legal problems, the federal government has two more cases pending against him for the damages he has done to federal land and resources. :ph34r:

Is there going to be a fund to reimburse the goofballs who went down and spent a bunch on gas and ammo sh*tc@nning all those goofy goats he let loose?

Aww nevermind, I am just glad the foul things are gone and the Bighorns are finally doing good again.

Bret M.

I spend a fair amount of time out in this direction, and I know some of the long time residents of the area. Can anyone give me a better idea of where the actual damage occurred? Is this out west of the old Sasco smelter, or are we talking between there and the river?

they should make him turn that money in in a bag made from his scrotum!! what an a hole. ag

You mean like a coin purse?

LOL!

"I spend a fair amount of time out in this direction, and I know some of the long time residents of the area. Can anyone give me a better idea of where the actual damage occurred? Is this out west of the old Sasco smelter, or are we talking between there and the river?"

It is South of the Redrock Rd. where it crosses the Santa Cruz, not too far from Sasco.