Sign in to follow this  
spooby

Draw Deadline Has Passed

Work can wait, nice part about being in business, no one can fire you if you don't show up

Work can wait, nice part about being in business, no one can fire you if you don't show up

Can't fire you, but they can call someone else, and normally they regret it!

• Like 1

Having drawn an elk tag last year my chances are low but I put in for early nine archery, and accidentally Early Muzzleloader cow.

Having drawn an elk tag last year my chances are low but I put in for early nine archery, and accidentally Early Muzzleloader cow.

Wait!!! What!!! How did that happin?

Id rather have that than a late archery 6a bull tag.

Id rather have that than a late archery 6a bull tag.

Agreed 100%

And as to how it happened, it was 330 in in the morning, been up for 20 hours or so, got home from work and did it.. did a little misreading. Oh well. Would be a fun hunt.

the show low creek HAM antlerless hunts. I got the wild hair to hunt elk with my recurve/and or my pistol. Antelope down south, I want to add the chihuahuan version to stuff I have taken with my bow.

Just bounus points for me .. way to busy with my daughter and her soccer. I only have 4 more years with her so unfortunately hunting has to take the back burner.

There is absolutely nothing unfortunate about that!