Sign in to follow this  
Green Bullet

sledding

If I head up to forest lakes. Rd 300 is there enough snow on ground for kids to play?

There will be in about 2 days. Pretty good storm coming in. Calling for 12+ inches up there.

Definitely should be enough snow in the Flagstaff area for sledding now. I'm headed up to snow bowl in a few days myself. Does anyone know of a good spot to take the kids sledding around Flagstaff?

you used to be able to sled/tube on the NAU football practice field- CAUTION- if icy in AM- very fast- my daughter fractured her face and eye socket- the fun ended there

The city park in Payson is good for young ones. Left on Main street.

Guys like I mentioned earlier. Oak hill snow play area is a great spot for all the kiddos outside of Williams look it up. Just be sure to take your broken sleds back home and into the trash not left on the mountain. Enjoy.

• Like 2

Guys like I mentioned earlier. Oak hill snow play area is a great spot for all the kiddos outside of Williams look it up. Just be sure to take your broken sleds back home and into the trash not left on the mountain. Enjoy.

It is insane how many broken sleds you find left all over the hills. Who the heck does this? I understand when I find blood all over the snow around them but normally no excuse for leaving sled parts all around base of hill. :(

I put in for winter sledding this year but didn't get drawn. For those of you who have been successful post up some pics for us seller dwellers.....

Because you put in for the wrong unit. northern units dont have good draw odds you need to put in for units in the desert area's they are almost always 100% success. I get drawn for yuma area every year I put it.