Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector777

Results up!

Snagged an early archery bull tag.

• Like 1

I agree on the leftovers - those are first and second choices most years.

You guys are gonna hate me. 2A General Pronghorn (with 3 bonus points) and Unit 1 archery Bull. Somehow I have to take off the whole month of September. :)

• Like 5

Coach you spanked it good!

I agree on the leftovers - those are first and second choices most years.

You guys are gonna hate me. 2A General Pronghorn (with 3 bonus points) and Unit 1 archery Bull. Somehow I have to take off the whole month of September. :)

Congrats!

Of course there's a bloody leftover in my first choice unit

Are you non resident? Also several units have two hunts for cow at different times make sure it's not a different hunt. Or you didn't put in for what you thought you did. Sometimes the nr 10% quota gets met and they can't give nr a tag after that even if there are no residents to take it.

Nope I'm a resident, same hunt number first choice and leftover

I'm hearing a lot of issues with people saying its showing no draw and no bonus points including hunter ed. That's really screwed up if that's true and they don't fix it.

I'm hearing a lot of issues with people saying its showing no draw and no bonus points including hunter ed. That's really screwed up if that's true and they don't fix it.

most of those issues are due to something each individual messed up on. If everything doesn't match with your app and portal whether it's email, phone, address, ss# it won't transfer their stuff over. If they are worried about it call 6029423000 and check results and they will know if they were in the draw or not.

Not Drawn... :(

most of those issues are due to something each individual messed up on. If everything doesn't match with your app and portal whether it's email, phone, address, ss# it won't transfer their stuff over. If they are worried about it call 6029423000 and check results and they will know if they were in the draw or not.

Impossible I never make mistakes

😂😂😂

I have actually contacted them couple years in a row now and they can't offer any reason why my information doesn't show up.

What a smooth going draw. Looks like they have it figured out.

I was talking to an AZGFD supervisor during a general javelina hunt. The subject of the draw came up. He said they were working on implementing a series of performance improvements over the next several years and should hopefully be able to match New Mexico in efficiency.
I take my post back. The leftover list was a debacle. Some of those hunts shouldnt ever be on the leftover list.