Sign in to follow this  
AZ8

Public Wifi censorship

Can't even surf CWT while I sit down and grab a quick bite to eat. Here's the message I got after logging into their wifi and trying to access CWT.

The entire world is becoming a bunch of snowflakes!

post-8895-0-55815200-1523051125_thumb.jpg

Jack in the Box. I only had about 30 minutes so pulled into the first place I saw.

I also tried logging into Bowsite and MM with no luck. Quickly switched back to my 4G and all was well.

• Like 1

A company that sells a billion dead cows and chickens per year is anti-hunting?

alrighty_then_by_dinochickrox-d5xmdoa.jp

• Like 5

The world is going to implode in itself its only a matter of time before a civil war begins in the US. The liberal snowflakes will

stop at nothing to eliminate guns, hunting & anything that has to do with it!!!!!

Wow, I wonder if they would have blocked access to AZGFD.org or US Fish and Wildlife website?

It reminds me of when I was visiting my son a couple years ago in Pacifica, CA. Turned the news on and couldn't find FOX, it wasn't even available via satellite in that market, too militant right wing.

The world is going to implode in itself its only a matter of time before a civil war begins in the US. The liberal snowflakes will

stop at nothing to eliminate guns, hunting & anything that has to do with it!!!!!

And whats funny theyll do it with violent protests

What do you expect for a place that accepts EBT for fast food?

• Like 1

What's ironic is you'd think if they were needing to block anyone it would be vegan sites.

My ol lady works at a liberal east coast hq'd business. She tried to order some springs for my 1875 SA the other day on her lunch hour. Got a nasty gram from coporate telling her IT and legal dept was on to her activities.