trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

A theoretical approach here. If you commit a misdemeanor and then get compensated for it (Eastman's Bow and gear) and it is over $1,000 in value does that not then constitute a felony?...Legal minds seem to think that qualifies as a felony.....

• Like 1

A theoretical approach here. If you commit a misdemeanor and then get compensated for it (Eastman's Bow and gear) and it is over $1,000 in value does that not then constitute a felony?...Legal minds seem to think that qualifies as a felony.....

In the state of Arizona theft of over $1k to $2k is a class 6 felony

In Arizona if somebody takes a lunch box or a hammer or anything out of the bed of your truck it's a felony. It's funny sometimes what's considered a felony and what's considered a misdemeanor. We're also forgetting if any of this took place on the rez there may be different charges there

In Arizona if somebody takes a lunch box or a hammer or anything out of the bed of your truck it's a felony. It's funny sometimes what's considered a felony and what's considered a misdemeanor. We're also forgetting if any of this took place on the rez there may be different charges there

Anything under 1k in value is a class 1 misdemeanor according to ars 13-1802g. Unless it's a firearm that's stolen. I'm not a lawyer, but I did stay in a holiday in express last night.

• Like 6

Makes sense one deer is from thr rez... on the citation it only has two counts of poaching... where is the 3rd deer?

Makes sense one deer is from thr rez... on the citation it only has two counts of poaching... where is the 3rd deer?

idk Maybe it was only 2

IF there was a 3rd deer involved, and IF there were Federal agents involved as someone mentioned previously, then the Rez is probably a part of this Scooby mystery and could explain only 2 deer with State charges.

Did Lance Armstrong get charged for all his ill gotten gains? I don't remember and couldn't care less so I'm not going to look it up.

I'm out of popcorn so I'm done..

2 charges of taking game during closed season and one charge of exceeding the limit. I'm guessing the 3rd was harvested legally but it was the animal that went over the limit of one deer per year.

• Like 1

If it's in your vehicle or in the bed of your truck it's burglary just as if it was your house. They have entered your property. So it's different than regular theft. Point was it's weird what is considered a felony and what is not sometimes. If somebody steals out of your vehicle out of the bed of your vehicle that is a felony. Usually the person doing so already has felonies so it works out bad for them. If you ever have the pleasure of helping one of these people get put behind bars especially when it's their third felony burglary you'll see what I mean :-) to find out somebody's doing 7 years in prison for stealing a 10 or $20 item out of your truck that's pretty neat because you know how many other people he's stolen from and hurt them financially.

Now back to this goofball how many items will he get the plea bargain out of? Well if I was the judge I would look at the fact that when he stole those cameras he was hurting The Hunting Community financially when he stole these animals he was hurting The Hunting Community financially sounds like the same offense to me. If I was Game and Fish I'd definitely hang him

• Like 1

Screw Eastman's , I sent them a story and pics of a 223" buck and it never made in the back of the magazine. They probably have no problem printing magazines with poached animals. Ya I'm butt hurt.