trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

True. The contributing chargr is under a different case number than the game and fish charges.

Maybe the felony is under another one... if there is even a felony. Very very few game and fish codes are felonies

• Like 1

If these charges are true, I know we as sportsmen would like to see this guy strung up, but as already stated previously this guy could end up walking with no charges. Wouldn't be fair, but fair is where a farmer takes his pig for a blue ribbon.

Gonna leave this here for everyone so you can see what all the brothers are laughing about.

Guys lets be a stand up hunting community and let this play out. He has a wife and a brand new baby. It will play out the way it will.
He should have been thinking of them.

Yes should have been #1 priority. Very sad. I'm sure even if this individual manages to get out of all this trouble because of his family community connections I'm sure this financial hit will be a hardship on his wife. Very sad when somebody only thinks of himself and his loved ones suffer

• Like 3

Just food for thought...

Someone can absolutely be summoned for felony charges without a physical arrest.

Additional indictments can come later bringing additional charges and even superseding indictments after that.

Federal charges, if warranted or applicable, can be brought in addition to or in lieu of State charges and could be way down the road.

IF the Feds get involved, look out because they have all the time and money in the world. And their most powerful tool is one simple little word. Conspiracy.

In general, you can't read too much into anything that has been provided so far.

But hey, it's something to pass the time till August gets here..

• Like 1

if you fraud a story and get a bow for it, is that the same as theft?

I wonder if Eastman's is aware of this?

• Like 1

Not if you say youre sorry

Well...I haven't the time to read 26 pages of this back and forth. So...of what I've perused....

1. Innocent until proven guilty...that's the way the law works. It will all shake out in the end.

2. There isn't anything wrong with being a meat hunter. If you think there is, you should quit hunting. If all you do is chase antlers, that's fine for you...don't be critical of someone who wants to put meat from God's Farm on the table.

3. Family attacks are BS. No one should be bringing any family into an argument unless their actions are a part of the argument. As for wives...making insinuations they are fat...well...those are fightin' words where I come from. I don't care who started what...that's just plain wrong and I don't mind saying so.

4. There seems to be a lot of animosity between some members here. Not sure why that is. If its that hard to be respectful and get along, you maybe ought to take a break. Life's too darn short for that crap.

• Like 6

I wonder if Eastman's is aware of this?

Im sure they are. Im sure someone has notified them.

• Like 1