trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

We're big boys. We should be able to take it. Leave the wives and kids out of it.

Calling anyone that shoots a mature bull a meat hunter is also dickish. Not everyone has to kill a trophy to fill his ego.

Um maybe you should take the time to read every post ! Making false accusations about my father is Dickish !
Is he under investigation? If not, then yup its out of line. But if he is, well then, isnt this as much about him as anyone else?
No my father is NOT under investigation !

So they didnt search his house or phone and he had no knowledge of how any of those bucks were taken?

Nobull, you sir are a phaggot and a douchebag.

My guess is you like big girls too ?
Everyone knows mass is king.

Well now I want to see a pic lol.

Unfortunately my wife is not fat.

• Like 1

Unfortunately my wife is not fat.

Poor bastard.

LMAO ! The family cares about trophies and looking like famous hunters . Never once have I posted a picture on CW . So how do I want to look like a famous hunter ? Dont be hating on me because i dont get excited about cull bulls like yours ! I had a 27 tag a few years back and just couldnt find the bull I wanted so I went home empty handed . I hunted hard saw a bunch flatlander caliber bulls but I said 380 or nothing and it was nothing . I went home with my head high and had a great time hunting some beautiful country . There are lots of hunters out there , some just like to be in the great outdoors and and are happy to harvest period . IMO Im happy for anyone thats happy after all isnt that what we all want is to be happy ? Then there are guys that love to go after the biggest and baddest animals bucks and bulls out there . What really pisses me off is when you get the clowns like YOU this that talk big but settle for a meat buck/bull because you cant go big or go home ! There is more to it than the kill Buddy ! Maybe look into self control classes ! Its hard for me to kill the big ones when clowns like you are shooting cull bulls (:

NoBull350, You may not have posted on here but guess what? We all know you killed a 175 mulie. How do we know that? Go look in the Mule Deer Section posted by BC777. Hopefully it is not one sitting at G&F.

• Like 2

Aren't we all meat hunters?

I thought so, that's where hunting began.

A man has an elk tag and takes a smaller bull at the end of the season to feed his family and some would criticize that? Bizarreness.

• Like 5

A man has an elk tag and takes a smaller bull at the end of the season to feed his family and some would criticize that? Bizarreness.

My first bull was a spike, second was a rag horn. I was just happy my freezer was filled for a few years each time.

• Like 3

NoBull350, Blake might have more than one brother so if it is a different brother I apologize. I posted in the thread to pull it up to the top so it is easy to find. Once again this buck was "stumbled" on right before dark of opening day. Seems like the Luck of the Irish was with your family stumbling on bucks you didn't know were around.

My first bull was a spike, second was a rag horn. I was just happy my freezer was filled for a few years each time.

With bow season here I get ES tag so first legal animal in range is fair game, be it a cow, spike, rag horn or 400" bull. Yes I am a meat hunter and proud of it!

Heck in my family a 315 bull is pretty respectable, but hey we only shoot stuff we have tags for so. . .

I guess I have never considered whether I am a meat hunter or trophy hunter or anything else. I am just a hunter. Sometimes a bowhunter, sometimes rifle hunter, but never really been too worried about all that. And honestly I havent ever claimed to be great at it (for years I documented my archery javelina struggles of all things) I just like doing it, want to help my kids do it and enjoy the opportunities we get. I have shot dinks (I think I have even posted a buck under the title King of the Dinks), and shot some animals that to me were pretty big. But for the life of me I cant imagine why as I line up a shot I would wonder what all the guys on the internet were going to say about me. I have just never cared about that.

I didnt think about that when I married my wife or when I bought that motorcycle either 😀

So maybe thats why I havent ever had the feds show up at my door either.

• Like 16

LMAO ! The family cares about trophies and looking like famous hunters . Never once have I posted a picture on CW . So how do I want to look like a famous hunter ? Dont be hating on me because i dont get excited about cull bulls like yours ! I had a 27 tag a few years back and just couldnt find the bull I wanted so I went home empty handed . I hunted hard saw a bunch flatlander caliber bulls but I said 380 or nothing and it was nothing . I went home with my head high and had a great time hunting some beautiful country . There are lots of hunters out there , some just like to be in the great outdoors and and are happy to harvest period . IMO Im happy for anyone thats happy after all isnt that what we all want is to be happy ? Then there are guys that love to go after the biggest and baddest animals bucks and bulls out there . What really pisses me off is when you get the clowns like YOU this that talk big but settle for a meat buck/bull because you cant go big or go home ! There is more to it than the kill Buddy ! Maybe look into self control classes ! Its hard for me to kill the big ones when clowns like you are shooting cull bulls (:

NoBull350, You may not have posted on here but guess what? We all know you killed a 175 mulie. How do we know that? Go look in the Mule Deer Section posted by BC777. Hopefully it is not one sitting at G&F.
lol good one ! Far from 175 but to a novice hunter like yourself Ill let it pass. Keep the laughs coming !