trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

After reading all that, I think I got the premise. But not the details. Is he alleged to have shot that buck on the rez, while in 3c, with a rifle during archery season?

After reading all that, I think I got the premise. But not the details. Is he alleged to have shot that buck on the rez, while in 3c, with a rifle during archery season?

Idk the details

The premise is the guy is a shitbag. Points his fingers at what everyone else does and hates on g&f while out doing his own illegal activities. The government gathered enough intel to get a warrant to investigate further into said shitbag activities. The details at this point dont really matter...

• Like 3

Details are not available right now as the investigation is ongoing.

But for all you need to know see the posts by his brother nobull350.

1. Avoid addressing the topic at hand.

2. Justify actions by pointing out supposed misdeeds of others

3. Say that other peoples animals are smaller.

This family cares about trophies and looking like famous hunters. The rules dont apply to them, can do no wrong etc.

• Like 1

This family cares about trophies and looking like famous hunters. The rules dont apply to them, can do no wrong etc.

I saw where he was deflecting towards A3 when pushed a bit.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out, it will probably take a year or so.

It would be a real shame if that magnificent deer was poached..... and on the flip side if BC777 is innocent.

In this day and age with cell phones, texts and social media, the paper trail is easy to follow- I am sure if I killed a deer like that I would be texting and calling friends and family immediately...the G&F could easily see where I was by the cell tower my cell phone ping from, then pull my texts and phone records. Also to move a deer of that size (with the guts in it) would take a lot of effort by a couple of guys (unless it was killed close to a road. I wonder if the Rez roads have trail cameras on them...

The facts will be flushed out and truth will be known.

• Like 2

LMAO ! The family cares about trophies and looking like famous hunters . Never once have I posted a picture on CW . So how do I want to look like a famous hunter ? Dont be hating on me because i dont get excited about cull bulls like yours ! I had a 27 tag a few years back and just couldnt find the bull I wanted so I went home empty handed . I hunted hard saw a bunch flatlander caliber bulls but I said 380 or nothing and it was nothing . I went home with my head high and had a great time hunting some beautiful country . There are lots of hunters out there , some just like to be in the great outdoors and and are happy to harvest period . IMO Im happy for anyone thats happy after all isnt that what we all want is to be happy ? Then there are guys that love to go after the biggest and baddest animals bucks and bulls out there . What really pisses me off is when you get the clowns like YOU this that talk big but settle for a meat buck/bull because you cant go big or go home ! There is more to it than the kill Buddy ! Maybe look into self control classes ! Its hard for me to kill the big ones when clowns like you are shooting cull bulls (:

LMAO ! The family cares about trophies and looking like famous hunters . Never once have I posted a picture on CW . So how do I want to look like a famous hunter ? Dont be hating on me because i dont get excited about cull bulls like yours ! I had a 27 tag a few years back and just couldnt find the bull I wanted so I went home empty handed . I hunted hard saw a bunch flatlander caliber bulls but I said 380 or nothing and it was nothing . I went home with my head high and had a great time hunting some beautiful country . There are lots of hunters out there , some just like to be in the great outdoors and and are happy to harvest period . IMO Im happy for anyone thats happy after all isnt that what we all want is to be happy ? Then there are guys that love to go after the biggest and baddest animals bucks and bulls out there . What really pisses me off is when you get the clowns like YOU this that talk big but settle for a meat buck/bull because you cant go big or go home ! There is more to it than the kill Buddy ! Maybe look into self control classes ! Its hard for me to kill the big ones when clowns like you are shooting cull bulls (:

Blah blah blah my family is a bunch of poachers blah blah blah we are a liars blah blah blah the woods and everything in it exist to facilitate what you want.

Keep talking, please.

Just admit you are a meat hunter and Ill congratulate you on that 295 bull !