trphyhntr

Does everyone have their popcorn ready??

Are you trying to justify some from stealing a camera? You are a disgrace! ☝

Sorry I didnt steal anything .
I know your his bro and I have no dog in this fight, but sounds like your trying to justify his actions in stealling? Did I not read that right???
No sir I am not justifying bc777 actions , Stealing the camera was wrong ! My point is who are these clowns to judge ? Ever hear the saying clean up you’re own back yard before you tell the neighbors too ?

How many teeth does she have?

Ask shedhunter for a pic .

How the heck would i know? The pics are on the cameras you and you brother jacked from luke
Ok let me see if I have this right ??? You are Upset because bc777 jacked a camera from A3 guides weisser and Larson ? Weisser was convicted of taking wildlife with artificial light and also served jail time for a hit and run . Larson was able to plea out of a game violation via diversion program . Larson is currently being investigated by usfw . Now , onto thief , hypocrite Kevin Andrew Lawhorn aka Shedhunteraz! You dont seal small things , youre case started off as a class 6 felony which started in 1998 and ended in 2003 . Care to offer us any insight on this ? Those that live in glass houses shouldnt throw rocks Who is your DADDY ??
Dang, so many camera thieves named in one post. Guess the old saying is true. "Birds of a feather flock together".
  • Like 1

I didn't know the size of the item determined if stealing was ok. I was always under the impression, stealing is stealing.....

• Like 5

I didn't know the size of the item determined if stealing was ok. I was always under the impression, stealing is stealing.....

its evident you dont know a lot . ):

It’s awfully quiet around the campfire tonight . Let us remeber our friend Shedhunteraz as a white dove full of purity, not for the hypocritical thief he is .

Man you just can't help yourself can you? Keep playing that "dick" card.

Im a gambler buddy ! The dick card is equal to a full house ! So what are your thoughts on the recent turn of events ?

Im a gambler buddy ! The dick card is equal to a full house ! So what are your thoughts on the recent turn of events ?

I think you make your brother look more and more like an a$$hole because you can't seem to shut your mouth. You're not doing anything to help him.

• Like 3

I think you make your brother look more and more like an a$$hole because you can't seem to shut your mouth. You're not doing anything to help him.

Dont dodge the question Kevy ? My brother needs no help . He has the law and God by his side !

There you go again.... I would argue he doesn't have the law on his side. But since you're brother and God are super tight could you have him put in a good word for me? All this time I've been praying to God directly I never realized I was supposed to praying through Jesus's other brother Blake.

Dont dodge the question Kevy ? My brother needs no help . He has the law and God by his side !

I didn't realize God's a camera thief? And isn't the "law" out to get him?

• Like 1

There you go again.... I would argue he doesn't have the law on his side. But since you're brother and God are super tight could you have him put in a good word for me? All this time I've been praying to God directly I never realized I was supposed to praying through Jesus's other brother Blake.

kevy why is it that you dip shots on here can’t get it threw your head that a judge dismissed it ? If you will remeber DADDY said from day one this was going to be dismissed . There is sooooooo much I wish I could tell you about what’s going on . Remeber you clowns are 3 weeks behind us . We k re charges were dismissed right away . You clowns barely realized this last week . I’ll just tell you what the legal team is calling this . The sting that got stung . Remeber that when this all comes out it’s going to blow your simple minds . I’m sorry you don’t know who to pray to .toure not the only one struggling kevy I have witnessed the moral decline of society over the past few years . I will have bc777 pray for you ! So what do you think about the recent turn of events ?

man kevy I’m starting to feel sorry for you . Let it be known I am offering to get kevy a full mental evaluation on my dime . Pm me kevy I’m happy to help .

ill get you help too ! So what are your thoughts on the recent turn of events ?