Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Steven Rinella

There's not a so called TV hunter I would waste 2 mins on. They're all full of it IMO....

Um ok.. I don't think this guy is the typical dumb redneck that somehow got a tv deal. He's smart and creates an interesting dialogue for non hunters to hear. Regardless of if AZ came up in his show (which I wish it did) he is still a great advocate for hunters across the US. How many dumb rednecks do you know with a show on Netflix?

• Like 4

We definitely need more advocates like Rinella and Newberg!

• Like 5

We definitely need more advocates like Rinella and Newberg!

I don't know about Rinella but I know Randy and I know him fairly well for years-close to 20?.

hes a really good down to earth guy and has done a ton for Montana and the average hunter. on the political side. we met once or twice just before and after he bought hunttalk from moosie. which was one of the coolest hunting websites on the net ( because I ran it and set it up almost from its conception ) ;)

I dont like to watch tv hunting or fishing shows as there all full of bullshit and fake. Randys shows in the early years were awsum I havent seen any in the last few years but pop on the website every now and then and always enjoyed reading his hunting stories especially with old friends.

Randy always cared more about the average hunter than himself. he was full of energy when I knew him. always in meetings with game and fish DNR etc etc and he fought very hard for hunters

• Like 2

Yes great info. I met Evan from US Sportsmans Alliance last year at the Sheep Show. It was incredible to hear how much stuff they are involved in.

I have been listening to this the past several days. Very good info. Interesting that when I asked CAPAZ about this type of organization they said no one from the National orgs cared about our ballot initiative. It will be interesting to talk more with these guys.

• Like 1