I got sent some pictures tonight of a buck from Mexico that scored 142 inches. I don't have permission to post them, but this buck is unbelievably huge. His eyegaurds look to me 8-10 inches alone. Hopefully the hunter is a member here and will post some pics and the story of his hunt. David

Got them as well. Heard the same hunter killed like a 106" buck somewhere here in az this year also...

I know where (exactly) just dont want to say, as I dont know the gun and obviously dont have permission and dont want to step on any toes.

Can you guys say STUD!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never seen a 3pt with a frame like that!! WOW!!!!

I can't believe someone here doesn't know the hunter and can't get permission to post. But please don't post without permission. I appreciate all the restraint you guys are showing. Thanks.

Amanda

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

My buddy just sent me pictures of this buck. It is amazing, one of the prettiest coues I have ever seen. Hope somebody gets permission to post the pictures so the rest of you can see it.

I am trying to contact jay so that he can post his awesome buck he is still in mexico should be returning today he also killed a huge mule deer what a year for him.CM