Sign in to follow this  
uofahughes2

Next Years Buck

A friend of mine took this picture while camping and wanted to know what I thought of this buck (He's a professed Carp Hunter and has no Idea what he's stumbled on to). I personally think hes a toad. Anyone want to throw some numbers out on what he might score. Then next year when I put him on the ground we can take the tape to him. :lol: Regardless of score I told him he would be hard pressed to find a whitetail hunter that could pass this buck up.

post-2208-1200001916_thumb.jpg

post-2208-1200001996_thumb.jpg

Was your friend camping in Texas ?

That was my original thought as well........however he claims to have never been.

gi-norm-ongus: Ji-norm-ongus: (adj)def: flippin huge

hard to judge, mass is Huge but tines are where you get your points, Still a huge buck and a shooter, just hope he lives to get killed by a killer, not cat food

Really LONG main beams, Great circumference measurements, wide inside spread, lots of short points. I'm going to guess around 110-115" buck.

I have found an easier way to tryt and score these bucks with xtras if you try and score them as a 3x take the aztras and set them on top of his existing g2 and 3 and look at it that way I would guess that buck at 120 or so with the mass and tine length. It is kind of tricky at first but when you set those inches on top it gets big really quick. oh well it would be nice to ground check and get good measurements. lol