PRDATR

Where to buy Kuiu

At local circle jerks.

16 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Is it only available direct?

I think some of these guys are just mad that they're too fat to fit in it. High quality gear is priceless and a game changer. Their ignorance is excusable.

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

2 hours ago, AZkiller said:

I think some of these guys are just mad that they're too fat to fit in it. High quality gear is priceless and a game changer. Their ignorance is excusable.

I agree that they make great gear but the fact that the owner is all about hunting high dollar ranches that block public access turns me off.  If I'm going for high quality I'd much rather spend my money on companies like First Lite and Sitka who go out of there way to support public lands.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, brademan76 said:

At local circle jerks.

funny how when the youtube podcasters have to pay for their own gear they often start out with Kuiu, then when they get popular and are GIVEN free camo they start wearing SITKA or FIRSTLITE....but when it's their money they are wearing Kuiu.....

I own KUIU, SITKA, FIRST LITE...and I think they are ALL great....SITKA is $$$$ but man I love the new cams color...but to this day STILL my favorite is ASAT camo....I still wear some of the original SITKA that came out in ASAT.....ASAT is still THE BEST PATTERN....I just received my order of FIRST LITE Aerowool  man I love Merino...I have Merio in First Lite and KUIU....great for HOT AZ weather...just gotta be careful as it will rip with the desert CLAWS!!!!

Dont listen to the HATERS, game could careless about the CAMO.....you could wear any clothing and be fine with animals seeing you....it is about movement not pattern....i have had elk feet from me wearing nothing but blue jeans and a brown button up shirt and they did not see me, but then I have had deer peg me 50 yards away because I moved...

Buy what you can afford and what you like....performance is more important than fashion and as long as the gear functions in the field, ie keeps you dry, warm, cool etc then buy what gives you the most confidence....Fred Bear never wore SITKA, KUIU or Kryptec for that matter and he would hunt circles around 95% of guys on this board...

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, LifeFeedsOnLife said:

I agree that they make great gear but the fact that the owner is all about hunting high dollar ranches that block public access turns me off.  If I'm going for high quality I'd much rather spend my money on companies like First Lite and Sitka who go out of there way to support public lands.

Throwing the BS flag!!!  What a crock of well you know....If i gave you $100,000 or a free tag for that matter or all expense paid trip and you had to pick...

trip 1 - hunting a public land hunt in AZ say one of the tag rich units like 6a...and said I know where a 380 bull is but there is going to be 500 tag holders that you will be competing against 

or

Trip 2 - same 380 bull, private land and there will be no other hunters and you can hunt the bull unpressured.

are you telling me you would pick trip 1....bullsh**   every guy on this board would pick trip 2 so to bitch about Jason hunting where he can afford and say he is NOT supporting public land and NOT to buy is CAMO is crap....JASON has done a TON to bring technical clothing to hunters...he and his partner started SITKA before any of these other companies were selling hunting focused technical clothing..

25 minutes ago, davehc130 said:

Throwing the BS flag!!!  What a crock of well you know....If i gave you $100,000 or a free tag for that matter or all expense paid trip and you had to pick...

trip 1 - hunting a public land hunt in AZ say one of the tag rich units like 6a...and said I know where a 380 bull is but there is going to be 500 tag holders that you will be competing against 

or

Trip 2 - same 380 bull, private land and there will be no other hunters and you can hunt the bull unpressured.

are you telling me you would pick trip 1....bullsh**   every guy on this board would pick trip 2 so to bitch about Jason hunting where he can afford and say he is NOT supporting public land and NOT to buy is CAMO is crap....JASON has done a TON to bring technical clothing to hunters...he and his partner started SITKA before any of these other companies were selling hunting focused technical clothing..

I'm sure sure I would take the private tag. It's not so much the fact that the ranch is private to me but more that they block access to public land. Kudos to Jason for helping technical gear get popular but he doesn't run sitka now so that's irrelevant. People can buy whatever they want, all I'm saying is I prefer to support a company that gives back if I can. So you can piss and moan and defend your precious Jason all you want but until I see some evidence of support for public lands I won't. 

I generally try to avoid the online bs but you really are the bitchy old lady of the forum lately. You ought to pull the stick out and just enjoy life...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LifeFeedsOnLife said:

I'm sure sure I would take the private tag. It's not so much the fact that the ranch is private to me but more that they block access to public land. Kudos to Jason for helping technical gear get popular but he doesn't run sitka now so that's irrelevant. People can buy whatever they want, all I'm saying is I prefer to support a company that gives back if I can. So you can piss and moan and defend your precious Jason all you want but until I see some evidence of support for public lands I won't. 

I generally try to avoid the online bs but you really are the bitchy old lady of the forum lately. You ought to pull the stick out and just enjoy life...

lets just say my BS cup is full...and reading the crap that some of the guys write on this board is a joke...so i respond....they just dont like it when others stand up to their crap....not to worry I enjoy life to the fullest...it is not an either or....I can respond to little minded people and enjoy my life and I can raise issues like selling GPS way points to hunting areas.....and while these little minded people tell me to go away as if they have a greater right to this site, I can a will continue to respond to idiotic comments like shoot animals in the face with what I want....and I will continue to respond to small minded people