Doggy

7W Archery Bull Elk tag to be donated

7W Archery Bull tag to be donated, my boy just had twin babies and will not be able to hunt, he would like to donate the tag to a Veteran, anyone with information on who to contact please text him  

602-380-6094

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Titanium700 said:

Man, you know you gotta plan baby making days. 

Anniversaries too.  Mine is 8/27.  First couple years the wife said she didn't mind me being gone for archery deer.... there's a different song playing these days. :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The new father of 3-week-old twins in fact donated his 7W tag to Heroes Rising Outdoors / Hunts for Heroes this morning. Good for him in supporting his wife in this new chapter in their lives! He did have Point Guard, so all is not lost.

Thanks again for thinking of us, Troy! Your generosity will put an Arizona vet out there in the middle of bugling bulls in some awesome country ...

FYI, 'tho this is last minute, if any one (experienced with archery elk hunting and/or Unit 7W) is free this Thurs afternoon - Sun/Mon (Sept. 20-24) and would like to be part of an amazing experience, give me a call ASAP! >>> (480)760-3868

I just returned from several elk camps near Flagstaff today. Two disabled Arizona vets were successful using their own crossbows over the weekend -- one tagged a cow (his first ever elk!), the other a nice branch-antlered bull. Yee Haw!

--- Tom

• Like 6

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! >>> CHANGE OF PLANS/DATE OF HUNT:

Just confirmed a disabled vet who is qualified for this hunt, but he can only hunt the 2nd half of the hunt (starting probably Friday, Sept 28) Hunt will still run Friday- Monday, arriving in camp Thursday afternoon, Sept. 27.

Volunteers still welcome!

--- Tom

• Like 1

Good juju to him and his new family! Im sure it wasn't easy handing over that tag.  Hopefully he can make upmformitmnext year.  

On 9/17/2018 at 10:13 PM, mattys281 said:

Anniversaries too.  Mine is 8/27.  First couple years the wife said she didn't mind me being gone for archery deer.... there's a different song playing these days. :(

I hear ya! Me too! August as well.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2018 at 5:46 PM, Lv2hnt said:

The new father of 3-week-old twins in fact donated his 7W tag to Heroes Rising Outdoors / Hunts for Heroes this morning. Good for him in supporting his wife in this new chapter in their lives! He did have Point Guard, so all is not lost.

Thanks again for thinking of us, Troy! Your generosity will put an Arizona vet out there in the middle of bugling bulls in some awesome country ...

FYI, 'tho this is last minute, if any one (experienced with archery elk hunting and/or Unit 7W) is free this Thurs afternoon - Sun/Mon (Sept. 20-24) and would like to be part of an amazing experience, give me a call ASAP! >>> (480)760-3868

I just returned from several elk camps near Flagstaff today. Two disabled Arizona vets were successful using their own crossbows over the weekend -- one tagged a cow (his first ever elk!), the other a nice branch-antlered bull. Yee Haw!

--- Tom

Thanks for all you do Tom! Just awesome! Wish I could pull it myself. I’d absolutely love to, but have burned all my days off for a while. 

Just climbed up to my "phone booth" on the way back to camp to see what is going on outside of my little elk hunting world. Tom, it's great to hear the tag could be matched to a deserving vet.