Sign in to follow this  
creed

new draw format sucks

1 hour ago, Coffeeman said:

I applied last night but haven’t received any email confirmation...anyone else get any confirmation email?

I just applied a few minutes ago, put in four apps for turkey and have received confirmation e-mails for all four.

Agreed totally a step back from where it was. 

But maybe this will get us one step closer to paying up front and avoiding the credit card updating crap

I applied for a spring hunt and received an email with receipt before I was done saving the receipt as a PDF. Hopefully this new system will fix all the "glitches" they have had for the last few years.

I applied for a point for turkey last night & I received email confirmation.

I don't care for the new format seemed much easier the old way.

9 hours ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

Agreed totally a step back from where it was. 

But maybe this will get us one step closer to paying up front and avoiding the credit card updating crap

The state legislature would have to change our banking/finance laws in order for your hope of paying up front ever to happen.  It is not a g&F issue.  I also doubt G&F has any desire to do anything that will possibly reduce the number of people that apply for hunts.  They have salaries to pay and bills to pay and at $13 a pop it would definitely affect their bottom line.  They make way more money off of application fees than tag fees.

I also agree with what has been said above.  The old way was easier.  Why can't we log in once and then select all the hunts we want all at once?  Too much repetition IMO.

First run a little slow, but after that quick, remember to check the 3 boxes on first page and after you fill in birthday there is a check mark below to confirm