Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

Guess the score (updated with score)

7 hours ago, WHT_MTNMAN said:

I was only saying that without all of the body, your buddy or anything else to judge from, except close up of ears and head makes it a little tough.  It's a super cool buck.

My dude you would guess it right without even seeing a pic probably. so I had to make it harder on you. But what is your guess to the 8th 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, grey curse said:

Well I need to hire you the next time I take kill pics.  You added 10” on him

Several People in real life thought he was bigger too so idk. Also after scoring this I realize a lot of people online are full of shoot about thier scores 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

Several People in real life thought he was bigger too so idk. Also after scoring this I realize a lot of people online are full of shoot about thier scores 

Score is a good way for hunters to share and discuss animals in relatively but has become such a inflated, misused # that unless I know someone personally I take score with a huge grain of salt. It really has become a tainted reality 

On 12/5/2018 at 9:28 PM, WHT_MTNMAN said:

Score is a good way for hunters to share and discuss animals in relatively but has become such a inflated, misused # that unless I know someone personally I take score with a huge grain of salt. It really has become a tainted reality 

Or it's scored by an official measurer... Ed F

It's a shooter IMO first and foremost... unless you have another that you've scouted and want to hold out for.

105 looks right, but as noted herein it's hard to tell with just pics.  I will say that most hunters overestimate scores on animals.  Ignoring all the NT points is hard for most and often adds to inflated numbers in addition to only looking/scoring the smaller of each...