MT_Sourdough

Different trail cams free

I have been in the process of replacing all of my trail cams with the Stealth G42NG cams.  When I am done, I will have between 1/2 dozen to a dozen cams that I won't be using anymore.  Most work fine, but there might be 1 or 2 that are defective.  Some have security boxes.  

I am not ready as of yet, but soon I will be ready to give them to somebody.  My thoughts are along the lines of somebody who has a young'n or young'ns who would like to have fun and lurnin with some cams.  I really just want to hand them all off to somebody at one time rather than separating them.  

Anyways I suspect that by next week, I will have them ready to give away.  

I am in Chino Valley, but I'd drive as far as Cortez JCT or Camp Verde/Cottonwood if that helps.  If interested, send me a PM.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, My Rights As An American said:

If you are in the process of making a kid, why are you stopping to post here? 😀

These posts are worthless with out pictures 😎

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I'll take these for my boys if available, 

On 12/11/2018 at 2:49 PM, MT_Sourdough said:

I have been in the process of replacing all of my trail cams with the Stealth G42NG cams.  When I am done, I will have between 1/2 dozen to a dozen cams that I won't be using anymore.  Most work fine, but there might be 1 or 2 that are defective.  Some have security boxes.  

I am not ready as of yet, but soon I will be ready to give them to somebody.  My thoughts are along the lines of somebody who has a young'n or young'ns who would like to have fun and lurnin with some cams.  I really just want to hand them all off to somebody at one time rather than separating them.  

Anyways I suspect that by next week, I will have them ready to give away.  

I am in Chino Valley, but I'd drive as far as Cortez JCT or Camp Verde/Cottonwood if that helps.  If interested, send me a PM.

Sorry, I'm new to this and hit submit to soon, my boys and I have had a camera out for quite some time now, we finally started getting deer consistently and finally a bear, we went to check it back in October just to find the box laying on the ground  and the camera gone, is there are still available I am interested in them, I live in cottonwood and could meet wherever. 

59 minutes ago, Krdouglas1981 said:

Sorry, I'm new to this and hit submit to soon, my boys and I have had a camera out for quite some time now, we finally started getting deer consistently and finally a bear, we went to check it back in October just to find the box laying on the ground  and the camera gone, is there are still available I am interested in them, I live in cottonwood and could meet wherever. 

Sorry, I gave them away already.  i wish I could be a Camera Santa Clause, because I think they are great tools for getting children interested in the outdoors and they make great teaching aids.  If it were me with my kids, I'd have them read what is on the ground and then compare what they see on the ground and what is on the camera.  

Let children get educated by real world outdoor experience as opposed to having their heads filled with alternative facts of citified nature experts.  For example, If you are running cameras where I am, you are seeing a huge swell in coyote numbers.  If people saw how many coyotes are out there and recognize how many baby deer and the like that coyotes kill, the, experts wouldn't cry foul when hunters do what they can to manage coyote numbers.