Coues assassin

Weimaraner needs new home!

Boone is the most unique dog you will ever meet. We often say there is a human inside of him. He has real emotions and is extremely loving. He loves to be inside and is great at not getting on the furniture. He listens extremely well doing exactly what he is told. He sleeps inside on his own bed and lets us know exactly when he needs to go to the bathroom. Unlike any other dog it is not at random hours. He is reasonable with his bathroom times. Boone would be best for a home with no other dogs and older children. We have had him around younger children aged 10 & under he is fine he just is a little to rough but will not be vicious. Boone never jumps on you and does not try to run in the house as soon as the door opens. He is great off the leash and follows by your side. It breaks our hearts to have to find him a new home but anyone who gets Boone will truly feel as if they won the lottery just as we did when we got boone! He is a purebred Weimaraner (no papers). Free to good home will travel. Located in Tucson. Pm if interested 

0005E3ED-583F-4F0B-8F98-AF121CC2A2FB.jpeg

• Like 1

handsome dog! He will go fast. 

I know you said he d be better off to a home with no dogs....but we already have one weimaraner....We had 2 but lost one about a year ago, just old age.....Our younger one has never been then same.  Already sent a pic to the wife, but she s at work.  I will be in contact

• Like 2

Boone is still available! He does not “Hunt” but he loves to chase quail! In the right hands Boone will make someone extremely happy. In my original post he actually does fine with other dogs that are not aggressive. He has been around plenty of smaller dogs and other relaxed dogs and everything is fine. 

15 hours ago, RTAYLOR said:

I know you said he d be better off to a home with no dogs....but we already have one weimaraner....We had 2 but lost one about a year ago, just old age.....Our younger one has never been then same.  Already sent a pic to the wife, but she s at work.  I will be in contact

We could always set something up to have the two dogs meet if you would like. We are not in any rush to get rid of Boone until we find him the right home 

• Like 2

My wife is interested in the dog. Our vet daughter took our 7 year old male wien when she moved back in town in Tucson a year ago

we have 2 other dogs (1 old lab and one spayed female short hair pointed which is looking for fresh blood to play with) both of which are super socialized with other dogs

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 2:58 PM, Coues assassin said:

Boone is the most unique dog you will ever meet. We often say there is a human inside of him. He has real emotions and is extremely loving. He loves to be inside and is great at not getting on the furniture. He listens extremely well doing exactly what he is told. He sleeps inside on his own bed and lets us know exactly when he needs to go to the bathroom. Unlike any other dog it is not at random hours. He is reasonable with his bathroom times. Boone would be best for a home with no other dogs and older children. We have had him around younger children aged 10 & under he is fine he just is a little to rough but will not be vicious. Boone never jumps on you and does not try to run in the house as soon as the door opens. He is great off the leash and follows by your side. It breaks our hearts to have to find him a new home but anyone who gets Boone will truly feel as if they won the lottery just as we did when we got boone! He is a purebred Weimaraner (no papers). Free to good home will travel. Located in Tucson. Pm if interested 

0005E3ED-583F-4F0B-8F98-AF121CC2A2FB.jpeg

Nice photo, though. 😉