Sign in to follow this  
brademan76

Horrendous

Excuse the source of the video, but this is making national news and just adds fuel to the fire for the antis. We all know these lowlifes are poachers, not hunters but unfortunately most consider us one in the same.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/video-father-son-killing-mama-bear-cubs-sparks-outrage-just-disgusting-abhorrent-140807261.html

Anyone have any context to the text at the end of the video? Sounds like pure propaganda...

Federal law currently outlaws this practice on national preserves in alaska, but the current administration is looking to remove such prohibitions

Man, that’s a tough one. Those two idiots look and act the EXACT way that the anti’s think hunters do. Unreal. String em up. 

• Like 3

A month or two ago a friend of mine from college emailed me to ask my opinion on the sec of state ruling to turn the arctic national refuge back to state control.  The one that the news was sensationalizing to make it sound like it would now be legal for hunters to kill bear cubs out of dens etc.  you guys all saw the headlines.  I really appreciated her contacting me instead of just believing it the way the news was portraying it.  She’s definitely a liberal and a non hunter.  The exact kind of person we need to have a positive impact on to keep our passion going.  Anyhow I explained to her that gassing wolf dens and killing bears with cubs is not something that is or would be done by hunters and that the media just wanted to sensationalize it and tie it to trump.  She understood and was really receptive to the fact that I hunt because I hunt and that I was more then just a hobby and a way to get food for me.  Anyhow after that you get two bags of dix like this that have a negative effect on thousands.  Someone is always watching us and we always have to remember that. 

• Like 1

Yak say they should be shot the same way. It happens everywhere.

I don’t like that one bit! I kill, I eat, but I also love animals! Anyone with a conscience and a heart would watch that and want to ban the whole dam hunting thing all together. It’s really hard to convince people that those are not hunters! I won’t say one bad apple (see lances earlier post) but several bad apples give the hunting community a bad name.

14 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I don’t like that one bit! I kill, I eat, but I also love animals!

Agree 100%  something the antis could never wrap their head around