IA Born

Firearms For Sale: List/Pics Added: List Updated

Helping a good friend in Phoenix sell seven firearms that are taking room in the safe.  All of them are in mint condition, have never been used, and never will be used by him.  He has them priced to sell.  PM me for his contact information.  He's the Regional Director for NWTF in AZ, NM, and west TX, so he gets quite a few NWTF commemorative firearms.  He sent me a spreadsheet with the specs and pics for each one, all in a different tab.  Let me know if the spreadsheet doesn't work and we'll figure something out.  Must have CCW or driver's license and fill out Bill of Sale.

Rough Rider .22 Revolver has been sold.  All others still available.

Firearms for Sale 2.xlsx

As requested, list and pics added to bottom of thread

• Like 1

Pretty cool spread sheet, Crickett is tempting 😊

12 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Only if I was in Phoenix!

Where are you located?  He travels quite a bit as the NWTF Regional Director for AZ, NM, and west Texas.  I'm sure he can meet you somewhere along his travels.

On 8/23/2019 at 11:04 PM, eddielasvegas said:

It's not a PDF file, it's a Microsoft Excel file.

Eddie

thanks for the help

Most of us look at CW.com on our phones. Can’t see excel. Please post what the guns are. 

2 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Most of us look at CW.com on our phones. Can’t see excel. Please post what the guns are. 

Interesting. I can open excel on my phone (Galaxy 9). But it's a good point. I spent two days fighting a crappy server to get that spreadsheet downloaded in the middle of pressing deadlines, so I posted the spreadsheet thinking most everyone could open it so I could get back to my workload issues. I'll work on getting a list soon.

Here is the list of firearms.  There are multiple pics of each firearm in the spreadsheet, but I only copied over the representative pics.  For more information about each firearm, including scope and commemorative info, PM me for my friend's contact info.  As the Regional Director for NWTF, he travels quite a bit between Phx, Flag, Tucson, Page, NM, Sierra Vista, and El Paso.  I'm sure he can arrange to meet you somewhere close to his travels, but you'll have to work that out with him.  As of this post, everything is still available. He has had a few inquires, so I will update the list as things get sold.

Update: Heritage Rough Rider sold!  Others still available, but he's getting inquiries.

Ruger American 30-06 Sprg $325

image.png.fe5656205166aff82a35e2f24da7b43a.png

ISSC M22 $190

image.png.751974e201dae3e02b7840df67bb61bd.png

Cricket Precision .22 $225

image.png.2edf6a0a3b00e9fc8340264b06022f9f.png

Mossberg MVP Series 7.62mm NATO $570

image.png.81aba491eb79c7a3345cee427f5760b2.png

Ruger American .223 Rem $325

image.png.1c5e11a5f39582a09f8e14444da34e31.png

Browning Hi Power 9mm 1 of 300 $900 (NWTF Commemorative)

image.png.cd05f627e042747a02fa18de78bdcb49.png

image.png.b3525b2090ffd7f5163d4223e624394d.png

Update: Heritage Rough Rider sold!  Others still available, but he's getting inquiries.