idgaf

Unit 1 Semi live late archery hunt

2 minutes ago, Delw said:

oh yeah look for the yotes tomorrow or the ravens.

Actually eagles and lions.  Hahaha

• Like 2

1 minute ago, idgaf said:

Actually eagles and lions.  Hahaha

I was going to say lions but you already wacked one and filled a tag. unless you claimed selfdence I dont think you can get another one ;) bring some friends. with tags

Ok heres the deal, IDGAF has had 3 of the best hunt adventures on this website or any website for that matter I have ever seen even hunttalk in the early years. I'll throw in $150 for drinks and or dinner or what ever it would take to get this guy some help(if he wants the help) finding this bull wether its found alive or not. or it goes directly to IDGAF for is mount fees for his lion.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Karen was right! Haha! In all seriousness you are a great hunter and obviously work hard at it. I hope you find your elk. Lord knows you worked your tail off. Between the truck mishap and the lion you kind of saw it all. I enjoyed all your adventures here. Good luck!

Fred, you are a beast! I hope you find your bull. Watching your hunts has been really awesome and i wish you the best of luck.

I'm in St Johns and could help you tomorrow if you'd like. I'm really good at finding cows with fresh calves! PM me if you'd like some recovery help, I'll bring a backpack to help with the packing as well.IMG_0231.thumb.jpeg.962107ee6fee14ab9ee1a56f6d75dea4.jpeg

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Delw said:

Idgaf

hope the snow isnt hampering you guys that much. good luck if your still working on it.

16" of snow at that elevation. I'm not risking it 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, idgaf said:

16" of snow at that elevation. I'm not risking it 

Oh crap thats a butt load of snow.

is the season over today? you going to look around when the snow melts and mud goes away?

On 11/23/2019 at 6:21 PM, bojangles said:

Well.....any updates?

Seven hours of searching yesterday.  Still quite a few bulls up there.  This only thing close to my elk that I found

IMG_20191124_123639.thumb.jpg.c7b864dc6300dc1cb1be5f31c8562a9b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Great Buck! 1