Heat

WTB AKC Yellow Lab Pup

Although I still miss my buddy Sam tremendously we are now looking for a new dog.  We are looking for an AKC Registered Labrador Retriever to show in 4H and hunt.  Prefer yellow.  If you have any for sale or know somebody with great pups available please let me know!

We are looking for a healthy dog (#1, parents checked for hips, elbows, eyes, etc.), with a good temperament, that has some hunting talent in its lineage (trainable).  Yellow female is our preference. If you know a reputable breeder selling pups for a reasonable price, please let us know.  

Thanks!

I know its a while out but Ill be expecting a litter of AKC English/American labs in May 2020. The litter will be papered. Sire is yellow (actually white in my profile pic) and Dame is black. Both dogs love going bird and squirrel hunting. My yellow goes with me in the field to scout in the offseason.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, rpowell600 said:

I know its a while out but Ill be expecting a litter of AKC English/American labs in May 2020. The litter will be papered. Sire is yellow (actually white in my profile pic) and Dame is black. Both dogs love going bird and squirrel hunting. My yellow goes with me in the field to scout in the offseason.

Ya that's quite a ways off.  Will keep that in mind.  Thanks for your reply!

• Like 1

https://desertretrievers.com/

I’d look into this breeder. If I were to buy a lab I’d go this route. They have good pedigrees. There is also another breeder out there that does pointing labs. 

• Like 1

We found our two yellow labs (now 11yrs) from the AKC website that listed eligible pups and expected litters. The Sire was yellow, and the Dame was black the entire litter was yellow labs varying from yellow to white.

Sorry for your loss man.. great dogs!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tres said:

https://desertretrievers.com/

I’d look into this breeder. If I were to buy a lab I’d go this route. They have good pedigrees. There is also another breeder out there that does pointing labs. 

This breeder indicated his two females are now fixed.

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, CouesFanatic said:

We just got a black lab from this breeder, very good experience:

https://www.desertmountainlabradors.com

Ohr4SBg.jpg

I have also purchased from them. The female I purchased I named Belle. Belle was the best dog one could ever dream or ask for. Super smart, well behaved, loving, and an amazing dog. She tragically passed away last year due to an accident and will be a hard one to ever match.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Very sorry for your loss bigmuleyfan.  I have looked on their site and they don't have any available now.  Will check again later I suppose.

So I tried calling and emailing Desert Mountain Labradors.  Phone number not accepting calls, email bounced back.  I guess they don't want anybody asking questions.  Glad you guys had a good experience but I can't get anywhere with them if they won't communicate with potential buyers.