ElkChapo

Vortex VIP Warranty

Shout out to Vortex for standing by their VIP warranty claim. I was flinging some arrows in my backyard last month and accidentally left my rangefinder in the yard. Came outside the next morning to find that my dog had mistaken it for a chew toy and did some real work on it. Photo below...

I sent what was left of my rangefinder in to Vortex in a Ziplock and 2 weeks later I received a brand new rangefinder-- no questions asked. They even threw in a chew toy for my dog. Nice touch!  

All around positive experience. Wanted to take the time to recognize a company that keeps their word (w/ a side of humor). 

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Like 13
  • Haha 1
  • Wow! 4

I have not had that kind of issue, but they just helped me out. I lost a screw and locking handle for my tripod head last season, and they sent me a new one. Easy peasy. 

That is cool, I'm glad they stand by their warranty, That is a business model that seems to be working for them. BUT I've had nothing but problems with the quality of the few items that I own which is too bad. I hate being in a situation that it fails. I had it happen in AK this year with a rangefinder. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, WHT_MTNMAN said:

That is cool, I'm glad they stand by their warranty, That is a business model that seems to be working for them. BUT I've had nothing but problems with the quality of the few items that I own which is too bad. I hate being in a situation that it fails. I had it happen in AK this year with a rangefinder. 

That is too bad. Which rangefinder was giving you problems? 

Always had good service from them.  That dog toy, though!!  AWESOME!!