Jump to content
U.T.A.H. Camp

Vehicle Break-In - Unit 33 on Catalina Hwy.

Recommended Posts

They tried to break into my girls 02 camry over the weekend. All stock factory radio.No valuables at all. Tried to pick the door. In a "nice part of Tucson". Last year they took her front tire...WTF Plain factory wheel with 20k on the tire. Some real shitty people in Tucson. Cant wait til graduates and gets out of that shithole town.

Feel your pain. Should be legal to shoot people like this on sight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, U.T.A.H. Camp said:

I'm glad I didn't see it happening, probably would have been a longer day following the 3xS plan. Why does vigilantism sound so appealing? 

My house got broke into once, people were like “I would have shot them” I said dude so would I but I wasn’t there not much I could do 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Phoenix there have always been a lot of these types of crimes where people park at popular urban trail heads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to all for condolences and thoughts from everyone.

Redman, I appreciate the input. Unfortunately, I would bet that this is Tucson, born & bred thuggery. There are bad elements everywhere. 

Prdatr, It doesn't surprise me that this would happen with some prevalence around the valley. When out in places like unit 9 or 10 I'm always shocked to see in tact stop signs and such. When you go to places on the outskirts of our big cities these sort of signs, really anything along some roads, are shot to heck - riddled with bullet holes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw an older guy in a silver tundra like 2003 bodystyle scoping my rig when I was out hunting off park link a couple years ago. Maybe it was the same guy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Tucson we have many types of criminals, illegals, leftists, antis, drug addicts, idiots, and that is only the mayor and council.  Add in the board of stups and enviro wackoos.  Tucson is a perfect example of what happens when dems take over and bring their socialism from mexico and kali.  Tucson is a "welcoming city". 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ThomC said:

In Tucson we have many types of criminals, illegals, leftists, antis, drug addicts, idiots, and that is only the mayor and council.  Add in the board of stups and enviro wackoos.  Tucson is a perfect example of what happens when dems take over and bring their socialism from mexico and kali.  Tucson is a "welcoming city". 

Been watching the "First 48" lately. Lots filmed in Tucson. Couple people killed a cabby to rob him and and got zero $.  Found a what to expect during pregnancy book in his bag. Sad.  Turns out his fiance was 3 months pregnant.  And of course the perps, they were gonna flee to Mexico.   Kept thinking how much it must suck to be an investigator and constantly be under the gun to try and get perps before they cross the line. Makes me wonder what the actual rate of violent crime is done by illegals that get away before being arrested.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Been watching the "First 48" lately. Lots filmed in Tucson. Couple people killed a cabby to rob him and and got zero $.  Found a what to expect during pregnancy book in his bag. Sad.  Turns out his fiance was 3 months pregnant.  And of course the perps, they were gonna flee to Mexico.   Kept thinking how much it must suck to be an investigator and constantly be under the gun to try and get perps before they cross the line. Makes me wonder what the actual rate of violent crime is done by illegals that get away before being arrested.  

Ever seen Magnum Force?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Ever seen Magnum Force?

Nope.  Is it same type of thing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ThomC said:

Tucson is a "welcoming city". 

At least the sanctuary city junk still hasn’t passed...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I’ve seen both. Do I get something special?

I'll send you a pic of me, a jar of peanut butter and 3 Boston terriers.   In the meantime let your imagination run wild.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

I'll send you a pic of me, a jar of peanut butter and 3 Boston terriers.   In the meantime let your imagination run wild.

Is this gonna be the same game you tried to play last week? Those poor dogs! And what a waste of good peanut butter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×