Sign in to follow this  
BassSlayer

Fishing at ROSY

• A buddy of mine and me got the fishin withdrawals and had to try Rosy Sunday. FROZE our butt off till around 11 LOL. We strictly fished for bass, and it was tough. Picked up two on drop shot. tried cranks and carolina rigs and other stuff but nothin. Turned out to be a nice warm afternoon , even got sunburned a bit. There were a few crappie fisherman around , but didnt see any action. Water level is still way up and clear. Should be good after a week or so of good sunny weather for all species. See ya at the lake
  • Like 4

That's pretty awesome to hear it is that high.  Would be great to get one or two more winter or spring storms to pile-on the snow melt for this spring!

It is at 81% as of today with more rain coming next week. Willow Springs is full and there is a lot of standing water according to a friend in Forest Lakes.

1 hour ago, biglakejake said:

up 15 vertical feet over the winter

5 feet last week.

2-24 I trolled for crappie about 5 hours mid lake out of the mud. Not even a look.

2-29 I trolled for crappie about 4 hours mid lake. Lost 3 fish, had a few bites and boated 3 small mouth.  Still some junk floating and muddy in places. 57 to 59 degree water.

• Like 2

I went down Thursday the 5th and caught 8 nice bass and 1 big crappie. Beautiful day on the water. Bass will be spawning soon and its on like donkey kong lol. Crappie still in 30 to 35 ft with deep brush on it. Would like to know if anybody has been to Apache lake this year??? Also does the White Mtn lakes still have ice on them???

Ringer went fairly recently.  A month or two????maybe?  He'll chime in, results were bad I think.

3-6 I fished in the salt for about an hour and ripped the trolling motor of the front of the boat.

No fish were harmed ......

Muddy and 60 deg water. 

Glad to here you got some fish BS. Details? ??? lol.