CouesWhitetail

Jason Lewis Bronze Coues Shed

Jason (aka Foundryman) has been toying with the idea of making some sort of small bronze that most people could afford. One idea that he came up with was a bronze of just a shed antler. Well, at the ADA banquet he gave me one and I love it! It's just awesome. I think this is a great idea and you guys will want one! Especially those of you that love shed hunting.

This bronze shed is a perfect size, I think. It can be functional too as something that holds business cards or acts as a paperweight. Or it can just be set somewhere to look nice. This shed is also just nice to hold, it just feels really nice due to it's weight and shape. Everyone I showed it to at the ADA banquet wanted one! I don't think Jason has settled on a price, but of course I told him I would sell them here on the site for him! So you guys might just get a chance to own one of these. They are just a really fun peice of art.

Here are some photos of one:

post-1-1210700409_thumb.jpg

post-1-1210700394_thumb.jpg

post-1-1210700441_thumb.jpg

post-1-1210700423_thumb.jpg

Like you said Amanda, the shed would look nice on a cedar or mesquite wooden base as a business card and pen holder.

Jason, that looks nice.

RR

I don't know anyone who wouldn't want one. I was just wondering if maybe it was patterned off of firstcouewas80's buck of a life time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

just kidding Casey... :lol: ;)

TJ

I saw it at the banquet and its awesome. I know if Jason decides to sell them I'll be buying at least one.

Phil

The thing is i have a coues shed about that same size right now. I found it in unit 34b about 12 years ago. I would like to have the bronze as well that thing is cool.

count me in Jason... I'd buy one from ya as well... I'd even make a trip out of it and head over to Silver City when it gets hot over here!!

So????

I would also like one, demeding on how affordable affordable is. :) I think placing it on a small base would be neat but I think it would be a good idea to offer them plan as well.

The bronze feels nice and heavy and simply adjusting the

tine angles would definitely allow business cards to be set in it.

How cool would it be to have a typical and non-typical set?! :D

Maybe Jason will bring some to the CW.com gathering in June and we can hide them and have people actually find the "shed". hehehe. Might be fun!

AManda

Here is a pic of the shed holding a business card. You can see it works really nicely for this purpose. I'll give BassPro a little press since they donated a nice bow package to the auction.

Amanda

post-1-1210787100_thumb.jpg

Amanda showed it to me as well, and I want one.

Red Rabbitt's idea to have a non-typical to even out a set is a good idea.

Way cool.

Mike