elecshoc

Effects of the virus scare?

Anybody else see this from azgfd 

https://www.azgfd.com/game-and-fish-commission-to-meet-by-telephone-tuesday-april-7/

The Department will provide the Commission an overview of statewide restrictions on accessing public lands in response to COVID-19 and will discuss law enforcement capacity with these restrictions. The Commission may provide the Department direction on this item. 

I got sniped several years ago, never told my wife. Naturally we’ve been “trying” like crazy. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, QCwtAddict said:

Anybody else see this from azgfd 

https://www.azgfd.com/game-and-fish-commission-to-meet-by-telephone-tuesday-april-7/

The Department will provide the Commission an overview of statewide restrictions on accessing public lands in response to COVID-19 and will discuss law enforcement capacity with these restrictions. The Commission may provide the Department direction on this item. 

I read it as they want to discuss the restrictions already in place by the various agencies and what their protocol should be. 

Or, I could be wrong! lol.   Hopefully I can tune in tomorrow.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, oz31p said:

I got sniped several years ago, never told my wife. Naturally we’ve been “trying” like crazy. 

Practice makes perfect.  

26 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I’ve been telling the ole lady this for years!!

0E8D33E3-7AB7-4C56-81DF-1915BB332A11.jpeg

so wrong, but so good! just about sharted. then would have needed TP, but i got a sock here incase.

• Like 1

Every patient I've prescribed it to has been very, very ill and within 8 to 12 hours, they were basically symptom-free," Cardillo said in an interview Sunday with KABC-TV. "So, clinically I am seeing a resolution."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/la-doctor-hydroxychloroquine-zinc-coronavirus

32 minutes ago, Eagle mountain ranch said:

2925.jpeg.a82c114b91cb80d342c092e79d126b94.jpeg

Kinda funny but not a bad idea. Panties for a face mask. I'm in headed to the hamper. 😈

your hamper or the wifes?

58 minutes ago, oz31p said:

I was supposed to several years ago and dragged my feet.  Now i got 5 kids. The day the fourth one started kindertgarten she wss thrilled, next day she took a prego test. She was less then thrilled by the results.

24 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

I was supposed to several years ago and dragged my feet.  Now i got 5 kids. The day the fourth one started kindertgarten she wss thrilled, next day she took a prego test. She was less then thrilled by the results.

Didn't even let the stitches heal , ya little devil.  Lol