NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

16 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Only a dumb azz like vowel would think that Jed has no clue he was on the Rez . Any body that knows Jed knows he had a reputation of jumping the fence ! JED=POACHER 

Thanks bud! It’s ok to be mad. I was just saying that I heard that his penalties were not as harsh as others because when asked he told authorities what exactly happened. He did not lie from what I heard, he told them where he was at. That’s all bud. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Vowell said:

I’m in no way trying to escuse what he did. What did was 100% wrong. I just heard some info from a game and fish person saying that he told them where it happened after asked and he did not miss lead them at all. During the investigation he did not hide anything, yes it was wrong in what happened. He should of known, heck yes. 

You need better sources.   He lied the entire time and never came clean.  It was the hunter who came clean.    I can’t find them now but the documentation is out there 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Northern Pintail said:

You need better sources.   He lied the entire time and never came clean.  It was the hunter who came clean.    I can’t find them now but the documentation is out there 

Seems like my source was pretty good according to his punishment. Honest question for you all, why was Jed let off so easy then? I’ve been wrong before, yes I can admit that. But just curious why not more? Seems odd then?

9 hours ago, Vowell said:

Seems like my source was pretty good according to his punishment. Honest question for you all, why was Jed let off so easy then? I’ve been wrong before, yes I can admit that. But just curious why not more? Seems odd then?

Because the believed his lies 

• Like 1

Vowell, its coming across like you’re defending this poacher. I don’t understand why you would be. It’s a bad look. 

I see people online so pissed off about the crooks in politics but when stuff happens in our own hunting community you have people making excuses for these theives. Truly, truly, sad. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Vowell, its coming across like you’re defending this poacher. I don’t understand why you would be. It’s a bad look. 

I see people online so pissed off about the crooks in politics but when stuff happens in our own hunting community you have people making excuses for these theives. Truly, truly, sad. 

Bad look? I could care less what others think of me. We laws in place for a reason. Everyone is asking why did he get off so lightly. All I’m saying there is probably a reason why, that’s all. Does anyone have the documentation why he was let off so easy?

39 minutes ago, Vowell said:

Bad look? I could care less what others think of me. 

really? that sucks. well, it looks bad being on a hunting website defending a poacher.

"His mishap on the Rez, I don’t care about. I dislike the Rez anyways, it a sovereign nation that I could care less for. "

• Like 3

What I’m curious about is if it happened on the Rez why did the Game and Fish have anything to do with it?  Seems like it would be more of a rez issue?  If a guy followed a bull into NM and killed it the NM game and Fish would prosecute it not AZ?  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

What I’m curious about is if it happened on the Rez why did the Game and Fish have anything to do with it?  Seems like it would be more of a rez issue?  If a guy followed a bull into NM and killed it the NM game and Fish would prosecute it not AZ?  

I was thinking how could they not be involved considering he using a unit 1/23 (whatever the case may be) tag to claim a bull that was poached elsewhere. 

27 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

really? that sucks. well, it looks bad being on a hunting website defending a poacher. you told us already youre completely cool with his activity. it reads like you were glad he did it to me.

"His mishap on the Rez, I don’t care about. I dislike the Rez anyways, it a sovereign nation that I could care less for. "

Now you are making up stuff, I said I could care less and I don’t care it because it happened on the Rez, IMO they are another country. 

• Like 1

Just now, Vowell said:

Now you are making up stuff, I said I could care less and I don’t care it because it happened on the Rez, IMO they are another country. 

15 minutes ago, Vowell said:

Now you are making up stuff, I said I could care less and I don’t care it because it happened on the Rez, IMO they are another country. 

if i am i edited it for you. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Vowell said:

I love the way that this clown vowell is tying to justify stealing from the natives . Justification is like masterbation you are only screwing yourself! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

What’s funny about the Owens angle on this is how much poaching Blake did just to try and prove he was as good as these A3 guys he hates. All the time “screwing himself” with lies about how it was ok because they did it.

Everyone involved with these cases is a self absorbed prick. They literally stole from everyone else; me, you, every resident of AZ and the tribes, just to win a stupid JR high dick measuring contest.

Wish they all went to jail, including the enablers who pay their fines instead of holding them accountable. 

• Like 17

28 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I was thinking how could they not be involved considering he using a unit 1/23 (whatever the case may be) tag to claim a bull that was poached elsewhere. 

Yeah I guess that’s a good point since they came back onto it with it essentially illegally tagged.  If it was a state line we were talking about that creates a Lacey act violation which is federal.  I dunno how that works with Rez but almost seems like it would be worse.  Seems like that would be a $50,000 elk in the eyes of the Rez and they’d want reimbursement for it.  

• Like 1