NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

On 6/13/2020 at 9:12 AM, NoBull350 said:

He didn’t get any jail time . Goofy mark said bc777 assaulted him because they bumped into each other while searching his truck ! Funny thing is they “lost” the Audio so they believed goofy mark . Blake should have beat goofy marks puzzy butt  first time offense  on beating a peace officer butt is a slap on the wrist ! 

"first time offense  on beating a peace officer butt is a slap on the wrist"

The fact that yo think beating a LEO is ok cuz its a slap on the wrist speaks volumes.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, JSR said:

$18K plus legal fees, losing your job, etc all to be Facebook famous.

Yeah....what a "deal".

Plus the loss of gun and voting rights, having to petition the courts and be at their mercy to get them restored which includes having to stay away from guns and weapons, and I believe having to sell/gift your guns and weapons.

Since NoBull350 is making so much money in the stockmarket and on guiding, Blake won't feel much pain and they don't need any help, if it was warranted.

On 6/14/2020 at 2:19 PM, NoBull350 said:

The only one stupid here is you ! It was an October sheep hunt ! The few smart cwt members realized right away it was a joke ! The wannabe hunters like yourself don’t even know when the sheep hunts are ! So I’ll dumb it down for ya ! There is not an October sheep hunt . Keep hanging on Every word i say dumb a$$! 
You would be surprised what a person will do for a bear or lion hunt ! 

What does it matter if there is a hunt or not.....I mean if you are the powerline buck.....that wasn't exactly according to the regs either right?

• Like 1

On 6/14/2020 at 9:07 AM, wish2hunt said:

He got such a great deal, to hear nobull say it. He probably got a new gun. 

Matches the new bow Eastmans gave him...

Looks like Jed and A3 helped pit down another big bull. I hope they stayed off the res this time. 

• Like 2

Idk how many pages ago,  but I think someone said that he was still aloud to guide because it was his only means of a way to provide for his family... Yada Yada bs.... if I remember correctly. 

Don't kill the messenger.... 

• Wow! 1

24 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

How is he still allowed to guide.

Doesn’t make sense. 

Maybe we should go occupy the Pinetop AZGFD office and demand stiffer penalties.

• Like 4

A few years back a friend of mine ask Jed for help on a youth cow hunt. Jed put them on cows and they where successful. He has helped out lots of youth, Jed is a good guy In my opinion. His mishap on the Rez, I don’t care about. I dislike the Rez anyways, it a sovereign nation that I could care less for. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Vowell said:

A few years back a friend of mine ask Jed for help on a youth cow hunt. Jed put them on cows and they where successful. He has helped out lots of youth, Jed is a good guy In my opinion. His mishap on the Rez, I don’t care about. I dislike the Rez anyways, it a sovereign nation that I could care less 

bc777 helped me kill a buck. Should I not care about what he did? 

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, Vowell said:

A few years back a friend of mine ask Jed for help on a youth cow hunt. Jed put them on cows and they where successful. He has helped out lots of youth, Jed is a good guy In my opinion. His mishap on the Rez, I don’t care about. I dislike the Rez anyways, it a sovereign nation that I could care less for. 

I respect you and your opinion, although very brave here. And to be honest I respect that even more.  Bc777 offered me help on some youth hunts and I gave him the benifit of the doubt, even though it turns out i was wrong about him in the long run. I'm not gonna lie, not an A3 fan.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

I respect you and your opinion, although very brave here. And to be honest I respect that even more.  Bc777 offered me help on some youth hunts and I gave him the benifit of the doubt, even though it turns out i was wrong about him in the long run. I'm not gonna lie, not an A3 fan.  

Jed was up front and and admitted to any wrong doing, also gave 100% cooperation with AZGF during the entire investigation. Bc777 lied about everything. That’s a huge difference. Plus in my opinion Bc777 absolutely did it knowingly on public land, and yes did Jed cross the line. Absolutely, knowingly I don’t think so. But that’s my opinion. As a guide should have known, yes. Throw stones, all good I can take it. I believe this is why he was given less punishment. 

3 minutes ago, Vowell said:

Jed was up front and and admitted to any wrong doing, also gave 100% cooperation with AZGF during the entire investigation. Bc777 lied about everything. That’s a huge difference. Plus in my opinion Bc777 absolutely did it knowingly on public land, and yes did Jed cross the line. Absolutely, knowingly I don’t think so. But that’s my opinion. As a guide should have known, yes. Throw stones, all good I can take it. I believe this is why he was given less punishment. 

Honestly wasnt trying to contest any of that with you. My point was more about defending someone despite what the majority might claim.  While I don't agree with the Jed factor i respect the fact you are willing to state your mind even though the majority may disagree.  #CONTRARIAN

That's right trphyhntr,  3rd time use on this website. And it all started with you.

• Like 2