NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

4 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

He already worked his fines out . That was the beauty of this deal . 

They said he still owes $16k+.

14 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

They said he still owes $16k+.

I never said money wasn’t owed I said that the fines were pre set . He knew on Jan 7th that he was losing his lic for 10 years and his fines were going to be 18xxx

6 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

Actually it was a great deal !if he would have let the commission decide  fines would have been close to 60 k . I’ll dumb it down for ya . It’s like getting a 60k truck for 18k ! Get it now ????

Let me dumb it down for you.........it is poaching and there ain't no great deals when people poach......Get it now???

• Like 1

Interesting that one of the felony charges was for his fraudulent submission to Eastmans...did he have to give the bow back to them or was that part of the restitution?

What about the 6 months in jail , did he do that already?  They also said he assault an officer too didn't they ?

15 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

As did bc777  He took 42k off dealer invoice !

And...other than a reputation as a serial poacher, what did he get for his $18K? He sure didn't get a truck. Duh...:blink:

Just found this and read the whole thing. 

Very SAD to me for so much negative.

People stealing game

People hating

People stealing time (thus money) from employers

Braggers on hunting, finances, etc.

Racism, we are all one people

Lies and misrepresentations

Foul verbage

Petty arguments

And more.

There was some GOOD as well.

Good to see;

People wanting fair and equal justice for all

People recognizing the good abilities of others

People wanting to help and support each other

People willing to help family when they have made very poor choices. You can pick and choose your friends, but family is what it is

People willing to be open minded

People who ARE very knowledgeable about hunting 

And much more

Maybe take this a step further and push for changes.

Make guiding services also responsible for guides hired (fines and loss of license for infractions)

Hold guides to a higher standard

Request a minimum two years (or five) loss of hunting privileges per illegal animal to be cumulative and consecutive. (Jed and Blake both should have lost privileges, Jed two and Blake ten as a minimum (five and twenty-five in my opinion).

Openly condemn theft of game

Report any and all knowledge of theft, anonymously if need be

STOP the HECKLING of someone else's results. That is just wrong and promotes an unhealthy environment of "do what you have to" to get a trophy. Every hunt is a success, even if you don't bag an animal. So promote the righteous hunt more, not the kill so much.

Recognize other people's better qualities and abilities. 

And all the more not listed that you know

Let us change the country starting here.

In the one year I've been on social media, only on Coueswhitetail, I've made my mistakes, will make more I'm sure, and have seen and learned much.

YOU ARE ALL GOOD PEOPLE!

Many great hunters

Many hard workers

Many really smart people

Many kind people

All successful at some particular thing or many things

I look forward to getting to know you all, and if I can, helping you too.

We are all imperfect.

Take the next step. Talk to AZFG and your AZ elected officials.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

And...other than a reputation as a serial poacher, what did he get for his $18K? He sure didn't get a truck. Duh...:blink:

I could tell ya what he got but you would be outraged ! It’s probably in bc777 best Interest I stay quiet on this one . 

10 hours ago, HyNoon said:

What about the 6 months in jail , did he do that already?  They also said he assault an officer too didn't they ?

He didn’t get any jail time . Goofy mark said bc777 assaulted him because they bumped into each other while searching his truck ! Funny thing is they “lost” the Audio so they believed goofy mark . Blake should have beat goofy marks puzzy butt  first time offense  on beating a peace officer butt is a slap on the wrist ! 

18 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

Actually it was a great deal !if he would have let the commission decide  fines would have been close to 60 k . I’ll dumb it down for ya . It’s like getting a 60k truck for 18k ! Get it now ????

Your a f..king peace of sh.t.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2020 at 10:20 PM, bigorange said:

Interesting that one of the felony charges was for his fraudulent submission to Eastmans...did he have to give the bow back to them or was that part of the restitution?

You really think a guy with this character gave it back.   Rumor is he was supposed to but he hasn’t given it back yet.  Which is not a surprise.     I wonder if they can charge him for something if they find it, even if it’s not in his possession

On 4/4/2020 at 5:04 PM, NoBull350 said:

He didn’t get any jail time . Goofy mark said bc777 assaulted him because they bumped into each other while searching his truck ! Funny thing is they “lost” the Audio so they believed goofy mark . Blake should have beat goofy marks puzzy butt  first time offense  on beating a peace officer butt is a slap on the wrist ! 

Gun rights revoked for assault?

Conviction of assault has ramifications on foreign travel and return into the US. May open the door for additional violations down the road. May limit a person's freedom. How is that good?

Violating a Court Order could produce charges of Contempt? Could mean jail time. Good?

Private Lawsuits by defrauded victims? Additional attorney fees? Good?

Is this really the end of his legal battles and legal expenses?

And what if more violations are discovered, or even accusations. How much will that cost to defend?

Keep waving a flag in front of a bull and eventually the bull will charge. And once injured, how wise is it to continue with the same behavior? Why wave a big flag in front of the bull for your brother to get destroyed?

How is this helping or benefiting your brother? The more people who become irritated the greater the chance of more evidence being produced for additional issues. Theft of cameras? Destruction of personal property? Trespass charges? Civil suites?

What about future licenses? If he goes through all the effort to become a dentist, all of the expense, will he be granted a license to practice with this in his past. There is an increasing movement to disallow convicted felons, or even misdemeanors, from getting licenses in the name of safety for the general populace.

What really are the ramifications and real costs of committing illegal acts and of being convicted?

A good buy? A good deal? How about a gift that may keep giving, so to speak.

This is all just so sad. No upside really.

Anybody who knows him or is aware of what happened is going to scrutinize his every action. He may be declared guilty for anything that occurs near him, even if innocent. He is now under a microscope and you are bringing more notoriety to his situation.

Any camera that disappeared, Blake is now the guilty party. Any game theft, look to Blake. Any dealings, can you trust Blake?

And, now that I know what I know, I would discourage people from getting involved with A3, you, or Blake. Stay away from other people's messes, stay out of trouble.

And that is sad. From what I've read you have some great skills. But the baggage may be too expensive now.

Think about it. Fame or infamy? Is it really worth it?

Loss of privacy. Fear of retribution and attack. Potential loss or limitation of future income. And what else will the family have to endure as well.

I wouldn't want to be in Blake's or your position now if you paid me a million dollars. 

Some of us have lived long enough to see or hear what can now occur.

Good luck!